Sign in to follow this  
Habejom

I can't figure this out...

Surely nobody aligns so perfectly with the centreline or expects such perfect conditions that they can simply turn up the power, take their feet off the rudder pedals and sit back? I've always had to make small rudder adjustments during takeoff as the aircraft picks up speed and it has never occurred to me that this might be unusual. It's also what I remember from my session in one of BA's real full-motion 737 simulators years ago. Tim
+1

Matt Cee

I repeat, I use mouse and keyboard only to fly NGX and despite that I have the deviation issue, even if it is really easy to correct it because it turns only 1-2-3 degrees right or left.

I repeat, I use mouse and keyboard only to fly NGX and despite that I have the deviation issue, even if it is really easy to correct it because it turns only 1-2-3 degrees right or left.
I can only speak about my experience...Cessnas, Pipers, and Lear 35s, but I've never flown an aircraft that goes perfectly straight down a runway. In real life, you have to constantly correct left and right while on the takeoff roll, with or without winds etc. I would just make the small corrections, and chalk this one up to "realism".

Mark Hager

I can only speak about my experience...Cessnas, Pipers, and Lear 35s, but I've never flown an aircraft that goes perfectly straight down a runway. In real life, you have to constantly correct left and right while on the takeoff roll, with or without winds etc. I would just make the small corrections, and chalk this one up to "realism".
If it happens like that in the reality I feel better now but I still wonder if heavier 737s act the same or not.Please real 737 pilots could you please confirm ?Thx

If it happens like that in the reality I feel better now but I still wonder if heavier 737s act the same or not.Please real 737 pilots could you please confirm ?Thx
Your feet are on the rudder pedals throughout the takeoff, making small corrections the whole way. This is just part of flying.

Matt Cee

Your feet are on the rudder pedals throughout the takeoff, making small corrections the whole way. This is just part of flying.
Thanks Spin for reporting that.Much appreciated indeed.