Sign in to follow this  
ohsirus

psst...SDK?

Well PMDG is an American Company and located out west and their scheudule is on USA Time. Right now it is only dinner time on Tuesday out there.

Well PMDG is an American Company and located out west and their scheudule is on USA Time. Right now it is only dinner time on Tuesday out there.
Must resist laugh.

Must resist laugh.
Laugh about what??? PMDG has always used Pacific Time as their official clock, and that's because PMDG HQ is located in Nevada. Anyone who has been following PMDG for some time knows that. Put this in your mind: WHENEVER PMDG gives time references, it will ALWAYS be based on Pacific Time, not on your local time zone nor GMT. It's always been like that, and until Mr. Robert Randazzo say otherwise, it'll always be.

Matheus Mafra

Laugh about what??? PMDG has always used Pacific Time as their official clock, and that's because PMDG HQ is located in Nevada. Anyone who has been following PMDG for some time knows that. Put this in your mind: WHENEVER PMDG gives time references, it will ALWAYS be based on Pacific Time, not on your local time zone nor GMT. It's always been like that, and until Mr. Robert Randazzo say otherwise, it'll always be.
Wow, way to take a light post and go complete bonkers. Relax, Inhale, now release.

Wow, way to take a light post and go complete bonkers. Relax, Inhale, now release.
Right, and I agree. But what was this about:
Must resist laugh.
Probably came across as a bit rude to everyone.Anyway, they have time left!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Sorry about that, Vincent. My post wasn't meant to be rude (well... not that much happy.png), even though it sounded that way.

Matheus Mafra

Pacific Time to be exact, makes it convenient for us Californians, we're actually naturally awake when stuff is released!

Inactive

PMDG publicly stated in their Avsim Press Release that the SDK would be released on November 8th.But they didn't say which year LOL.gif
Now I really don't care when they release Byran, I just care that you get it in your hands and get me back my first officer . . . . ya spoiled me!!

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

Psssst.. The PMDG guys are on a well deserved long weekend in Hawaii.. Angel.gifMeanwhile, last night the VATSIM ATC gave me vectors around the "strip" for visual approach rwy 19R in Las Vegas KLAS... Together with the FSDT KLAS and the photoreal scenery that PMDG 736 gave me one of the best FSX experiences ever. Go fly boys, the SDK will be out before you know it.

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931