Sign in to follow this  
ohsirus

psst...SDK?

Must resist laugh.
Yes all should resist in laughing at simple facts that are plainly stated as in Paul's post as you didn't know what time PMDG works from and he was simply saying to inform you.But I'm not sure what I find most funny here... One you thought that was almost worth laughing at something as simple as a timezone, or two you think your timezone is the standard everyone one else should work of from a ETA.

PMDG publicly stated in their Avsim Press Release that the SDK would be released on November 8th.But they didn't say which year LOL.gif
Well, actually they did :(
Last up, PMDG Simulations will be releasing the PMDG 737NGX Software Developers Kit on 08NOV11.

Bjørn Helge Småvollan

Yes all should resist in laughing at simple facts that are plainly stated as in Paul's post as you didn't know what time PMDG works from and he was simply saying to inform you.But I'm not sure what I find most funny here... One you thought that was almost worth laughing at something as simple as a timezone, or two you think your timezone is the standard everyone one else should work of from a ETA.
Wow, I'm in EST. The GMT reference was due to it being the same as Zulu / UTC which is what pilots use. Please PMDG police was just hoping for some news.

Isnt today Wedsdkday?
No it´s Wednesday LOL.gif / Leffe

Well, actually they did tongue.png
well, what tells you they meant 2011? :-)

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Hi Peter..<< Pacific Time to be exact, makes it convenient for us Californians, we're actually naturally awake when stuff is released! >>Aren't you having enegy problems there ? Perhaps the clock stopped - power cut ?LMAO.gifRegardsBill

PMDG publicly stated in their Avsim Press Release that the SDK would be released on November 8th.But they didn't say which year LOL.gif
Sorry but PMDG and release dates, come on......Worried.gifWorried.gifWorried.gifWorried.gifWorried.gifWorried.gifWorried.gifWorried.gifWorried.gifWorried.gif

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Sorry but PMDG and release dates, come on......Worried.gifWorried.gifWorried.gifWorried.gifWorried.gifWorried.gifWorried.gifWorried.gifWorried.gifWorried.gif
Unfortunately your right

John C

Yes there is a complex formula that should be added to all pmdg release dates, or etas...they not the best ontime airline...I think ythey use the policy of off blocks time as being on time, not actually airborne, so an hours sit on the ground somewhere isn't counted.So for those interested in the formula, here it is.Take the date...then add a random number between 0days and 5 years...if its greater than 3 take away 3 days...if its a Monday when you think of this add 5 days, then if there a y in the day add another few days, any number will be fine here...then check forum and if the post about it hasn't yet reached 7 pages of comments add another 5 days. Then divide this by 2, multiply it by 2 thn take off any number you fancy...then that will be the release date.

Pacific Time to be exact, makes it convenient for us Californians, we're actually naturally awake when stuff is released!
Lol... a real fan has an email alert and wakes up when the phone starts complaining. ;)

In the past weeks PMDG is simulating delays way better than Boeing. I heard that Boeing's engineers recieved a manual about how be behind the schedule and still be rude with customers. That's what I heard... hahahhaa LOL.gif

Press release Nov 5thAnnounced Release date Nov 8thNow Nov 9thHow much can one slip in 3 day ? (5th - 8th) ?Why make such a Public announcement on Avsim, if the release date (in 3 days) is not going be achieved. ?No explanation seems now to be the accepted PMDG standard.Was nothing learn with SP1 about annoucing release dates ?
That's one small e.g, how about the 737 from the start, how about beta starts next Monday sager, on and on it goes. Updates great, dates pls PMDG stop it. People with your intelligence should no better, just updates to keep us informed is all we need.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

PMDG have said time and time again that their dates are subject to change, this cant be any more clearer. I however would like an update as to possibly when it will be out not just nothing

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K