Sign in to follow this  
Von Rondstadd

Unable to use VoxATC Panel Setup and ATC Aircraft Type Name Editor

Hello,For some reason VoxAtc 6 would not start anymore!FATAL ERROR! Please disable VoxATCAfter some problems with starting VaxAtc, I could not enable VoxAtc for any flights!!!!So I uninstalled it and did a reboot run CCleaner and did a reinstall (now 2X)Installation under admin without the virusscan active!Only thing I don't see the Gauge file from VoxAtc pop up anymore during the first startup FSX !!!!I have run the VoxATC indexer!Use windows 7 prof 64bitUnable to use VoxATC Panel Setup and ATC Aircraft Type Name Editor !!!!Get: VAPanelSelect has stopped workingDescription:Stopped workingProblem signature:Problem Event Name: CLR20r3Problem Signature 01: vapanelselect.exeProblem Signature 02: 1.0.0.0Problem Signature 03: 4da6d049Problem Signature 04: VoxATCProblem Signature 05: 1.0.4121.19356Problem Signature 06: 4da6d039Problem Signature 07: 185eProblem Signature 08: dProblem Signature 09: System.NullReferenceExceptionOS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48Locale ID: 1043Read our privacy statement online:http://go.microsoft....88&clcid=0x0409If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:C:Windowssystem32en-USerofflps.txtAnd I get: ATCAircraftTypeNameEditor.exe has stopped workingDescription:Stopped workingProblem signature:Problem Event Name: CLR20r3Problem Signature 01: atcaircrafttypenameeditor.exeProblem Signature 02: 1.0.4121.19370Problem Signature 03: 4da6d055Problem Signature 04: VoxATCProblem Signature 05: 1.0.4121.19356Problem Signature 06: 4da6d039Problem Signature 07: 185eProblem Signature 08: dProblem Signature 09: System.NullReferenceExceptionOS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48Locale ID: 1043Read our privacy statement online:http://go.microsoft....88&clcid=0x0409If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:C:Windowssystem32en-USerofflps.txtKind regard Robert!

I have a similar problem. My VoxATC 6 stopped working but it's a voiceconfig.exe problem. I have installed the ATT voices from Vox earlier version and for some reason those voices won't play. when i use the windows Default United States voice (Anna) it works. I can't figure this out.

ATT crashes my VoxATC, that was my cause in the past.as to your problem, had you run the Indexer again?

Joel Strikovsky
Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

ATT crashes my VoxATC, that was my cause in the past.as to your problem, had you run the Indexer again?
Tegwyn said: VoxATC is having trouble with a corrupted aircraft.cfg file. Have you installed or removed any FSX aircraft recently? Have you changed any aircraft.cfg or sim.cfg files?I only deinstalled some ad/on scenery but no planes!Robert!

mines was the ATT sounds, once I disarmed them from VoxATC sound/voice settings, it started fine.

Joel Strikovsky
Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Problem solved Praying.gifMy problem was the Bell206BAfter replacing the default map SimObjects / Rotorcraft / Bell206B everything worked again!!!!Don,t know why, never touched and used the helicopter but most important it is working again!Lucky for me I made a copy after Finishing the default FSX installation!