Sign in to follow this  
gustav

Text colour in the NGX FMC

Hi all, just a quick question, having seached all the docs and forum, is it possible to change the colour of the text in the NGX FMC? Used to be available on the Queen and the original 737 but sadly appears to be unavailable now.And before you ask... I just like green text!Thanx in advance.Regards,Gustav.

That´s the old CRT version. I also liked that version, but now Ikinda get used to the newer LCD type and today I wouldn´t change back.As for your question I don´t know if they will implement it in a future update./ Leffe

I highly doubt you'll see a return of the green text. This is a simulation of the NG, not the classics.

Kyle Rodgers

I highly doubt you'll see a return of the green text. This is a simulation of the NG, not the classics.
Thank you for your input, fortunately I had read the directions on the tin and was thus well aware that it was "not a simulation of the classics". There is however a thread in the forum claiming that it is possible to change the colours, however not being a Boeing engineer I obviously had no way of knowing for sure... Therefore I did the obvious thing and politely sought the information in the forum!Regards,Gustav.

And I politely responded. I just don't elaborate on formality. I stated first my opinion of likelihood, and a fact that the sim is of the NGs, not the classics. Nothing more, nothing less.

Kyle Rodgers