Sign in to follow this  
JJJackson

All aircrafts veer to the left!

ALL my installed aircrafts veer to the left when starting to taxi.YES I have calibrated my Saitek Yoke.YES I have set everything regarding controls to DEFAULT.NO I don't use FSUIPC for calibration.YES I use autorudder.NO I have no wind programmed.NO I don't have any problems with the same setup in FSX.What am I doing wrong?Jack

Have copied my standard.xml from FSX to P3D with no luck.Have changed all realism settings, with no luck.Jack

Don't know the reason but i have something similar.At the start of a flight the rudder is full deflected to the left until you touch the pedals.I calibrated commands and they works correctly.Only, when changing situation (I mean loading new aircraft, switching in-out slew mode) rudders come back full left until I touch it.You can test in this way: start flying and when stable press Y to switch in slew mode, move a little and then release commands; if the plane is stopped (no movements or rolls or yaws) your commands are calibrated, if it moves you have to recalibrate.After this, press Y again to exit from slew mode and you should see the plane abruptly steer left until you touch and release the rudder.Move commands, yoke and rudder, deflecting them up down left right before moving the plane solve the issue for me.Maybe a problem of hardware or drivers or...???