Sign in to follow this  
GaryGB

"Fun With Lines" Tutorial Missing ?

Hi Luis:I consider your Tutorial "Fun With Lines" an extremely valuable learning resource for the FS Development Community. im%20Not%20Worthy.gifI have numerous threads which linked to that Tutorial at FS Developer and here in the AVSIM Forums; however today I discovered that those links are dead, and a search of the AVSIM Tutorial list linked by Tom Allensworth's post at the top of this forum does not find your Tutorial "Fun With Lines.Ex: http://forum.avsim.n...m-streetlights/Also see: http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/showpost.php?p=282222&postcount=2Could you please make that Tutorial a down-loadable package in the AVSIM File Library as you have done with your other very well-written and greatly-appreciated learning resources for the FS Community ? Praying.gifMany Thanks for sharing your expert insights with us in such very helpful and easy-to-follow Tutorials over the years ! smile.pngRegards,GaryGB

Hi Gary,How's everything? Hope that you are well. I have just put together a new computer and can finally fly in FS X with everything turned up! Well, maybe not everything. LOL.gifThanks for the heads-up on the tutorials - perhaps Tom has been playing around with the forum settings and all the tutorials are gone. Somebody has got to keep Tom away from there, but it is his toy and boys will play. LMAO.gifAnyway, I shall see if I can put the document up on the Avsim system somewhere as soon as possible. Thanks again.Best regards.Luis

Hi Luis:I'll look forward to seeing your Tutorial restored at AVSIM; please let us know where we can find it with a follow-up post. wink.pngThanks for again your kind consideration ! biggrin.pngRegards,GaryGB

I checked earlier today to see if I had this tutorial and I didn't have it! Have one for Bridges, Photo, Terrain and Autogen, but no Lines. Are there any others that I might have missed?

Hello Lance,There have been various and sundry documents other than the ones you mention. The tutorial in question was for FS 9 design and not completely up to date for FS X.Best regards.Luis