Sign in to follow this  
KenNYA

New Virtual Airline...NYAirways. www.nyairways.com

Hey,I have started a small virtual airline, and I'm looking for anyone interested in joining.As for myself, I have been into flight simming since the FS 3 days, and I am a helicopter pilot in real life. I have been flying for 10 years now, and I am a captain in the offshore industry, flying for one of the biggest companies in the world.My virtual airline is based out of Farmingdale, Long Island, NY. We have hubs in Syracuse, NY and Manchester UK.The concept started as connecting Long Island with "the rest of the world" without having to drive in to JFK, LGA or EWR...and get stuck in traffic for hours and hours (any guesses as to where I live??)We have routes from Farmingdale to domestic destinations in the States, as well as the Caribbean, Canada and the UK.The planes range from the BN-2P up to the B707 and B767.Although the airline is run with routes and aircraft that are realistic, and we take the flying seriously and strive for realism...NYAirways is a casual virtual airline.We don't have training programs or a long winded ladder to climb to get to the aircraft or route you really want to fly. Neither do we have lofty titles and positions.On the other hand, we have a good atmosphere, and room for everyone to voice their opinions and wishes.If you are looking for an easy going airline, with no minimum flights per month or minimum commitment, you should have a look!As it stands right now we are 4 pilots, and as mentioned 3 hubs. If you join us and have an idea for a new hub, route or aircraft type...if it fits in with the overall "theme" we'll make it work!So come over and have a look at www.NYAirways.com!! (the website is new and still changing...and expanding...so please bear with me until it gets settled!)Hoping to see you in the virtual skies!Ken