Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

600/700/SP1 Questions

Couple of things I was wandering about if they have been fixed and/or general questions1 In the set up for default trans altitude, pre-SP1 no matter what I put in there, the default everytime I loaded up, would still be 17000ft [as opposed to American 18k]. Has this to your knowledge been addressed when I just tried it now, it didn't default when in the perf page of the fmc.2 In the set up panel options I couldn't see blank out co pilot's displays, has this been moved to the performance manager? If so what is the correct way to blank them, I only want to do this, not get a "low res" version of the flightdeck.3 Locations of previous saved panel set ups? I uninstalled everything and deleted the folder, where is the previous flight/panel files located becuase I want to remove them.All the best[currently flying the 6700 add-on for the first time currently SAS B766 ESSA-EKCH]

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Bump?Also a few issues,NGX long loads the ENG1+2 bleeds to the on position, AND also the APU bleed.When landing the 600, I had a trim of +10 when I looked down after landing, that surprised me,.Anyone?

Alex Ridge

Couple of things I was wandering about if they have been fixed and/or general questions1 In the set up for default trans altitude, pre-SP1 no matter what I put in there, the default everytime I loaded up, would still be 17000ft [as opposed to American 18k]. Has this to your knowledge been addressed when I just tried it now, it didn't default when in the perf page of the fmc.2 In the set up panel options I couldn't see blank out co pilot's displays, has this been moved to the performance manager? If so what is the correct way to blank them, I only want to do this, not get a "low res" version of the flightdeck.3 Locations of previous saved panel set ups? I uninstalled everything and deleted the folder, where is the previous flight/panel files located becuase I want to remove them.All the best[currently flying the 6700 add-on for the first time currently SAS B766 ESSA-EKCH]
1) There is an option in the CDU Climb page as well as the Aircraft setup menu to change this.2) In the Performance section of the CDU PMDG Setup menu to omit the FO displays.3) I'm not sure but I think they're in the PMDG folder I'm away from my pc

Cheers Zach, I did look in the cdu pages, couldn't see anything, but will deffo have a look at it when I am next home,Look forward to your reply,

Alex Ridge