Sign in to follow this  
Akila

Enhance your NGX NoseGear/RW Roll sound effect! - Download

This is the second Part of the Modified Sound recorded from a real 738 CockpitA real Nose Gear touchdown & Roll at high speed (During Take Off/Landing) sound of a 738 I Extracted & edited from a "Just Planes" DVD I own to match the NGX requirement and volume.For those who missed my Touchdown modified release, you could grab it at the following link:http://forum.avsim.net/topic/353051-enhance-your-ngx-touchdown-sound-effect-download/Steve's Release earlier today is more aimed for Taxi rather then Roll on the RW at high speed.That said those are not instead of each other but could co exist.if you like you could grab a copy of it at the following Link:http://www.multiupload.com/X2Z4P1G3HBin the ZIP file there are 2 WAV files1. PMDG_737_NoseGearGroundroll.org - this is the PMDG Original sound file (for Backup).2. PMDG_737_NoseGearGroundroll.wav - the modified Nose Gear/Roll sound from the cockpit.NOTE: if you play the files in Media player it would sound louder then normal, that is how it should be as I tweaked the Amplifier of the sound to match the 50%Sound settings recommended by PMDG.How to Install:Just copy the PMDG_737_NoseGearGroundroll.wav to:Microsoft Flight Simulator XSoundPMDG737NGXVarious overwriting the existing file (don't forget to back up the Original file 1st)That's it. your set.If you ever want to revert back to the old/original sounds, use the Backup file you saved earlier or use "PMDG_737_NoseGearGroundroll.org" I added to the zip file by renaming it to "PMDG_737_NoseGearGroundroll.wav" and coping it to the aforementioned folder replacing the existing file there.let me know if you like it or not and I will make some adjustments to it.I want to express my thanks and Credit to "Just Planes" that allowed me to share this with you all, they got amazing Video Product of real flights that would definitely enrichyour aviation knowledge. you can visit their Web site at:http://worldairroutes.com/here is the official Just Plane Consent.

From: Just Planes [mailto:jpvideos@justplanes.com]Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 04:33 PMTo: Yoel StrikovskySubject: Re: Usage QuestionHello Yoel,That sounds very interesting and yes, you are welcome to use the sound and make it available to others.If you could possibly put the worldairroutes.com website as the credit that would be great.Thanks very much for asking and good luck with this great idea!michel

I hope you all Enjoy it.

Joel Strikovsky
Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Many thanks, Joel! Good realistic sounds are more important to me than visuals. Thanks for your all your effort.

Thank you so much for taking the time and trouble to make this available. I will be installing them real soon and appreciate it very much.Bob

Anyone have any videos or samples of the clips being used?
I can create one in no time.

Joel Strikovsky

Great job fella i like
I finished editing and testing at 2:30AM , so I wasn't sure you are still awake.I took the chance and published it.

Joel Strikovsky

Akila i have just cracked it you seriously wanna hear what i've just done m8, Using the sound i had originally and putting that and renaming it in to the required field in Various etc wow that is the sound m8 and the thumps get faster as you bomb down the high way lol

Akila i have just cracked it you seriously wanna hear what i've just done m8, Using the sound i had originally and putting that and renaming it in to the required field in Various etc wow that is the sound m8 and the thumps get faster as you bomb down the high way lol
Would you mind sharing exactly what you did :(?

Richard Åsberg

Yeah just bare with me guys im working on this with Akila, Im trying to get the balance right so need a bit of time guys it really is trial and error with it but boy does it sound good