Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

Official Groundroll Enhancement Thread...

LOL LOL.gifI just finished writing the Installation guide I am sending it for your review now.

Joel Strikovsky
Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Hey guys/girls, as Steve Promised , we are U/L the Sound Pack for the NGX.the Pack contains the Touch Down sound, Taxi roll sound, RW run roll sound and tweaked SpeedBrakes sound, all in one.in the Pack there is also a readme file on what the files are and how to Install.please take a min' reading it, it is very helpful.I want to thank Steve for his amazing work on this miniature Project and spending his entire evening along side with me,editing , tweaking and testing the files in the NGX. without him I wouldn't gone that far on having a such nice sound pack.Kudos Steve.I also want to express my thanks to "Just Planes" that allowed us to use their sounds & share this with you all, they got amazing Video Products of real flights that would definitely enrichyour aviation knowledge. you can visit their Web site at:http://worldairroutes.com/

From: Just Planes [mailto:jpvideos@justplanes.com]Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 04:33 PMTo: Yoel StrikovskySubject: Re: Usage QuestionHello Yoel,That sounds very interesting and yes, you are welcome to use the sound and make it available to others.If you could possibly put the worldairroutes.com website as the credit that would be great.Thanks very much for asking and good luck with this great idea!michel

If you got any questions regarding this pack, do not hesitate contacting either Steve or myself (or both).We love you allSteve & Joel.here are two links which you could obtain the Sound Pack:http://dl.dropbox.co..._Roll_Sound.ziphttp://www.multiupload.com/6WFCNSTLO4

Joel Strikovsky

Looking forward to trying this. Might I suggest it would help and be clearer if you bolded the second 2 files in the following part of your readme? -"Copy either PMDG_737_Touchdown.wav or PMDG_737_Touchdown2.wav, (which ever one you prefer) & "PMDG_737_NoseGearGroundroll.wav" & "PMDG_737_Speedbrake.wav" "

Paul Skol

Looking forward to trying this. Might I suggest it would help and be clearer if you bolded the second 2 files in the following part of your readme? -"Copy either PMDG_737_Touchdown.wav or PMDG_737_Touchdown2.wav, (which ever one you prefer) & "PMDG_737_NoseGearGroundroll.wav" & "PMDG_737_Speedbrake.wav" "
that would be corrected in our next Service Pack wink.png

Joel Strikovsky

Tell ya what Joel. Really hits the center line lights when the initial nose gear touches down very nice, & in regards to our decision on the taxi-roll. We certainly made the right choice in volume, blends in very well with the nose gear sound and also fades out well when slowing right down m8Anyway enjoy guys ill be around tomorrow if anyone requires any help or just PM Joel..:)

that would be corrected in our next Service Pack wink.png
PMDG standards of proper support! im%20Not%20Worthy.gif

Paul Skol

I already corrected the Readme, there were a lot of mismatches there that I fixed.well that what happens when you write the readme in 15 min and then decide at the last min on adding another file :)

Joel Strikovsky