Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

Official Groundroll Enhancement Thread...

hey guys, i would like to start by extending my gratitude for your hard work! thank you! your work has greatly improved the overall realism on the ground, one thing i will say is that i dont like the nosewheel shudder, apart from that everything else sounds spot on! would be great if we could get an update without the shudder :)

Hey guys thanks for a very quick reply! I do have the original pack which was the one I installed first I then found the update and tried that one and it does sound a good bit better than the original release apart from the shudder, I'm not in any hurry to get rid of the shudder it was merely a suggestion to further improve the fantastic work you have already done :) once again thank you for your contribution to our community :)

Hey guys thanks for a very quick reply! I do have the original pack which was the one I installed first I then found the update and tried that one and it does sound a good bit better than the original release apart from the shudder, I'm not in any hurry to get rid of the shudder it was merely a suggestion to further improve the fantastic work you have already done :) once again thank you for your contribution to our community :)
Your welcome my friend. At the end of the day these are just optional enhancements and we are in no way prepaired to stand on anyones feet so enjoy...Regards Steve & Joel..

Right guys I'm back in the studio with a few more sounds i have got in my libray // In regards to the nose wherel sound im revamping that as we speak. At the moment it is sounding very nice infact you can hear the thumps as it hits the centre and of course you can hear them get faster aswell.. Will keep you all posted if anyone is interested of course..Regards Steve

Edited by Steve Inwood

These are awesome, just came by this thread and gave them a go. They make a nice difference, thanks for the hard work guys. Looking forward to some more sounds.... :D

Of course we ARE interested :-)Will this thumping sound replace the sound included in AES?

James Goggi

Of course we ARE interested :-)Will this thumping sound replace the sound included in AES?
Yeah i will put it all in the readme for users on how to disable that sound...

There you go guys new improved sounds with thumps included** AES USERS JUST RENAME THE AES_RWLamp & AES_RWLamp_altn TO SOMETHING LIKE .ORG this will stop them from playing at scenery that supports AES.These can me located in the Microsoft Flight Simulator X / Aerosoft / AES / Sound folder / near the bottom i think...Please read the document attached...link = http://www.mediafire...b1ncs91cwa9j4bq

Edited by Steve Inwood

As you start to get up to around 70 KNTS you will notice a sound will kick in and shortly after that another one will appear giveing the effect of going faster over the cats eyes it will be a thumping sound ... let me know guys