Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

Official Groundroll Enhancement Thread...

** Final Version of the Groundroll sound / Nosewheel sound / Reverse Thrust Enhancement **Right guys am hanging up my coat on this now. This is the final version of the groundroll taxi sound that can be heard whilst taxing, i have made this sound as real as possible and also now feels more real with depth and not so many thumps which did sound repetative. It can be heard from the wing views more than the cockpit which i feel is more realistic guys. "Remember this sound is for the back wheels not the front" That one still remains the most up to datehttp://www.mediafire...d4qs81oygqmu0zk - - Groundroll Sound (Taxi roll ).http://www.mediafire...tdkhickmdfqwrb2 - - Nosewheel Groundroll (Front).http://www.mediafire...tvzf0tm7s2tnxtt - - Reverse Thrust Enhancement. All i did here is just add deep bass to the original PMDG SOUND.** AES USERS JUST RENAME THE AES_RWLamp & AES_RWLamp_altn TO SOMETHING LIKE .ORG this will stop them from playing at scenery that supports AES.These can be located in the Microsoft Flight Simulator X / Aerosoft / AES / Sound folder / near the bottom i think...PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ALWAYS BACK UP EVERYTHING.Thats it guys i'm done with these sounds now so enjoy and speak soon .. Steve

Edited by Steve Inwood

Hello there.I have to say I never gave these sounds a chance until today. And I'm very pleasantly surprised.These enhanced sounds are very good. I'll keep'em!!Great job Steve and thank you!

Edited by Epikk

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

yeah these sounds are spot on steve! thanks very much for all the hard work put in to these
Your welcome guys. I just thought the actual taxi sound now sounds more of a less repetative sound and more deeper sounding thudds//The reversers sound more like they are throwing back the power & the nosewheel sound above 70knts which me and Joel did does sound good as i added the thump thump giving the impression off hitting the centre line lights at speed...Once again guys thanks for your support..Next question i have been asked is would i make the windscreen wipers louder. That is possible, as beautiful as the NGX sounds are they can be quite loud during wind speeds.. so i'll take alook at some point .. Edited by Steve Inwood

Your welcome guys. I just thought the actual taxi sound now sounds more of a less repetative sound and more deeper sounding thudds//The reversers sound more like they are throwing back the power & the nosewheel sound above 70knts which me and Joel did does sound good as i added the thump thump giving the impression off hitting the centre line lights at speed...Once again guys thanks for your support..Next question i have been asked is would i make the windscreen wipers louder. That is possible, as beautiful as the NGX sounds are they can be quite loud during wind speeds.. so i'll take alook at some point ..
thank you!!

Did a flight last night. These sound great Steve..

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Steve, thanks for your work on these. I'm especially liking the deeper base tone in the reverser sounds. Great job.

- Jev McKee, AVSIM member since 2006.
Specs: i7-2600K oc to 4.7GHz, 8GB, GTX580-1.5GB, 512GB SSD, Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System, FSX-Acceleration 

Yeah i put it through the 60'' screen and my stereo and my god does she rumble HEHEHE

Edited by Steve Inwood

Just installed these sounds they are very nice...Thanks fella!Now when u gonna make us a "cabin crew seats for landing" file??!!

Chris Howard

Im working on that as we speak coming soon guys, Just remember that we will have to revert back to the originals when the FS2CREW comes ..