Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

Official Groundroll Enhancement Thread...

Yeah thanks guys it will be a bout a fortnight before i can say when the release will be but i will keep you all informed...

Steve

Like i said above if i cover 7.1 - 5.1 - 2.1 i think thats most of them ...

Shall i just do the GPWS or you guys want the TCAS ASWELL...

Thank you very much Steve! Well both would be fantastic! Again thank you for your hard work! :-)

Best regards

Jakob

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg

Right i am going to try my best to achieve the best sounds for you guys i have been reading about how fsx does support Surround sound but only on wind and engines etc not panel sounds i will see what i can do.... just an update...

Right i am going to try my best to achieve the best sounds for you guys i have been reading about how fsx does support Surround sound but only on wind and engines etc not panel sounds i will see what i can do.... just an update...

Hi, do you have any new trim sound? I hate default pmdg trim sound. Olso, I think they shoud make a bit better trim sound engine so will have separate sound for trim up and down. I also noticed that i push trim up and the sound appears only if i push it a lot but not after every push on it.

Well i guess it's like most things personal preference... I personally thought the PMDG Trim sound was very accurate.... As for making or enhancing a new one it is possible but at the moment i am quite busy so i will just make a mental note for now.. never say never m8....

Regards Ste

Right guys i have put together a few samples on my own site...

If you go to http://www.militarysoundstudio.co.uk you will be able to hear what i'm doing for the GPWS on the NGX... At the moment i'm adding slight reverb to the sounds, a few guys asked me if i could do this, have a listen and tell me if you think there is to much reverb at the moment... I will be honest i'm not totally sure if these are right but i guess you pro's will tell me... thank you ////

Hey mate, i do really appreciate your great job. i don't really know how to explain that, but the sound of the GPWS that we hear in the NGX are little bit trebled, i am not sure if there's kind of word, but when i was in the cockpit of a 757-300 the altitude callouts were with way more bass, i am not sure that i explained myself well, but it's very hard to explain, but cheers for your hard work.

Hey mate, i do really appreciate your great job. i don't really know how to explain that, but the sound of the GPWS that we hear in the NGX are little bit trebled, i am not sure if there's kind of word, but when i was in the cockpit of a 757-300 the altitude callouts were with way more bass, i am not sure that i explained myself well, but it's very hard to explain, but cheers for your hard work.

Use my pack here. It olso contains some other sounds.

http://www.mediafire.com/?a6u68n9oj3gu193

Right ok guys im with you ill compress some bass i know what you mean..

I'm going to have my dinner then after i will get going on these for alittle more feeling to them and add some bass...

Do you just want the GPWS or do you want the TCAS with added bass too

The trim sound is being raised as we speak i think the sound is spot on but needs coming up alittle to bring it to life...

Please note... ** All the sounds i raise up and alter are based on the fact you have the sound settings as PMDG state from the manual....

MORE TO COME..... you could even get a release later on this eveing...

I'm going to raise the Speed brake deploy sound alittle aswell ..

So nice job and enhancement for the NGX ! Thank you very much.

By the way should you be able to create a sound for the Thrust Levers actuators when pressing TOGA during T/O ?

Here is a video from Just planes (just listen @ 0:30 sec for the sound) :

Could be nice to have this sound when pressing toga button on thurst levers.

Cheers

Yeah just looking back at your post i think i can do this too. i have jsut found the two files that would be apart of this

There is a TOGA PUSH & TOGA RELEASE..