Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

Official Groundroll Enhancement Thread...

The original 737 touchdown links are broken and file is no longer there, can someone re-upload this please?

The MCP sounds would be unreal as would flaps and SPDBK

I will take alook for you ... That touchdown was done by Joel not me but i do have it bare with me..

erm the flaps and spdbrk what you mean my friend..

Touchdown link here / http://www.mediafire.com/?pvnmvi14amomd1x

Okay Steve, i use your file to do a new TOGA sound... Before posting this file, i need to know if it's okay for you because it is your original file.

Cheers.

Josh.

So Steve, this is the trim but with increased volume to it am I rite? :)

So Steve, this is the trim but with increased volume to it am I rite? :)

This is a more realistic trim sound totally overhaul i mixed it with the PMDG one to get a much authentic sound... personal preference though

Steve, which groundroll sound is most realistic?

I have 3 your files - version 1, version 1 with rattles and version 2 (as described in your post >>)

All best and keep up your excellent work!

Adrian

Steve, which groundroll sound is most realistic?

I have 3 your files - version 1, version 1 with rattles and version 2 (as described in your following post >>)

All best and keep up your excellent job!

Good question. I have just done another hahah bare with me ill chuck um up in 5 mins fella... thanks for the kind words..

http://www.mediafire...hf563tl6bwmbedk

To install these you will have to copy the contents out of the folders provided MAKING SURE YOU BACK UP ANY ORIGINALS FIRST ! ! ! ! !

the PMDG737NGX_GRND goes in this following path... Microsoft Flight Simulator X / simobjects / airplanes / now which ever you have PMDG 737-700NGX and or PMDG 737-800NGX

it has to be placed in the souund folder of these two types...

================

to install the other file you must place the PMDG_737_NoseGearGroundroll into this following path... Microsoft Flight Simulator X / sound/ PMDG/ 737NGX / VARIOUS..

please back up your originals first guys./.

If you are using AES then it is advised to disable the two sound files in the AES sound folder like this..

** AES USERS JUST RENAME THE AES_RWLamp & AES_RWLamp_altn TO SOMETHING LIKE .ORG this will stop them from playing at scenery that supports AES.

These can me located in the Microsoft Flight Simulator X / Aerosoft / AES / Sound folder / near the bottom i think...

Regards Steve..

P.s these are very simular to the previous versions but i have made a few adjustments such as made then alittle lower on vol and changed pitch etc...

This post has been promoted to an article

Your welcome and hope you get better soon Rich :)

One fo the reasons i lowered the tone and the vols alittle is because personally i though the org one's were alittle over powering. anyway enjoy. !

Thanks pal appreciate the kind words and hard work as always :) just called doctor see him tuesday looks like another surgey in the future good thing I bought the extra insurance yowser lol

Rich Sennett