Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

Official Groundroll Enhancement Thread...

Your welcome and hope you get better soon Rich :)

One fo the reasons i lowered the tone and the vols alittle is because personally i though the org one's were alittle over powering. anyway enjoy. !

Steve, can you make the same with PMDG_737_NoseGearGroundroll version 1 without rattles? ;) I prefer this one much more! :)

Thanks pal appreciate the kind words and hard work as always :) just called doctor see him tuesday looks like another surgey in the future good thing I bought the extra insurance yowser lol

Richard, I don't know what happened to you but I hope you will be fine, wish you everything best!

Adrian

Steve, can you make the same with PMDG_737_NoseGearGroundroll version 1 without rattles? ;) I prefer this one much more! :)

coming up fella ;)

coming up fella ;)

You are as fast as 738 rotating! :P

Adrian

Adrian this is one that i did without the rattle but with a slight centre line thump ... try it fella readme in with it m8 ..

http://www.mediafire...l3pzwek1tgbctw6

If you like it and you think its alittle loud or quite bell me ill alter it for you fella

Thank you Steve! ;)

BTW I really LOVE your sound "cabin crew, seat for departure please"! It gives me full realism!

Do you think if it's any way to make sound for landing e.g. "cabin crew, seat for landing please"?

All best!

Adrian

Ermmm... i did those as a bit of fun while we were waiting for the FS2CREW, do you not own the FS2CREW. That gives good realisim.. ?

Steve

Thanks Adrian appreciate your post, hopefully one more lasik round will do it, take care buddy.

Rich Sennett

No, I don't have FS2Crew. I read this requires to switch Windows language to English to use voice control (I would prefer this version than button control). I avoid to make such kind of changes in my OS, so that's why I didn't bought FS2Crew.

But your sound - just done for fun as you wrote - made me really happy :) I often fly with Ryanair and always hear this "cabin crew seat..." phrase, so every time I have a big smile thinking "yeah, just like in my NGX" :) :P

Adrian

Oh right ok then leave it with me ill do a landings one for you m8 ...

I'll do " Cabin crew landing in 10 mins"

No, I don't have FS2Crew. I read this requires to switch Windows language to English to use voice control (I would prefer this version than button control). I avoid to make such kind of changes in my OS, so that's why I didn't bought FS2Crew.

But your sound - just done for fun as you wrote - made me really happy :) I often fly with Ryanair and always hear this "cabin crew seat..." phrase, so every time I have a big smile thinking "yeah, just like in my NGX" :) :P

Basically, it's possible to connect the sound of the cabin with pax (and attendant) via any default sound. For examle after landing, you could merge sounds of attendant speaking and saying goodbye with speedbrake deployment or somethening (just to leave a gap for 40-60 sec)...But i wonder what we can merge for takeoff?

The only thing is to make some attendant after engine start. But many airports has h/p very close to the terminal, so it's possible that you could takeoff before attendant stops speaking.

I wonder if someone can create a few contact points (buttons) anywhere in the cockpit, so if you press it (your custom sound will play). I think it not hard with SDK availible, but i am noob at this stuff :)

Oh right ok then leave it with me ill do a landings one for you m8 ...

I'll do " Cabin crew landing in 10 mins"

Heh, Steve you are amazing!! :D

Adrian

I would be interested in this too, the cabin crew seats for landing announcement. Also the takeoff announcement, but I can't seem to find that on here?

Bare with me ill have alook

I'm just to go to you

here is the cabin crew seats for departure m8.... readme inside i will work on a landing one..

http://www.mediafire...aqhcoqy22oq91m3

This includes louder chimes and also the cabin crew seats for depature with the chime at the start i have upped the vols alittle so hope these are better make sure you back up first guys..

Steve

Remember to hear the " Cabin crew seats for departure call" you have to manually push the ATTEND button on the OHP..

Thanks very much my friend, and thanks for all the fantastic work you are putting in with these new sounds you have been creating, they are excellent and everyone here on the forum greatly appreciates your hard work.

Kind Regards,

Danny

Thank you very much guys... There is alot more to come.. but for now im signing out my eyes are tired just finished a flight from Maderia to Bristol 3 hours ZZZZZZZZ

Steve