Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

Official Groundroll Enhancement Thread...

Great sounds Steve, they really add something special to the NGX experience.

Right just an update guys... I have been over at Aerosoft this past week working on some stuff for the new Airbus X Extended addition.... I'm coming back over here to let you know once my work there is complete i will be working on some more stuff especially the cabin calls for those who don't have FS2CREW.

Over & out Steve

Steve, Joel,

I wanted to reach out and thank you for the work you guys have put in. These small touches have made a orders of magnitude in difference with respect to immersion in the sim. We'll all be anxious for you to do something similar for the 777 when it comes out!

Thanks for taking the hobby to new heights.

Sam Kharey

Yeah i certainly will if i feel there is room for some extra realism on the T7 then i'll be more than happy to enhance that too...

Steve

These sound mods are really very good. With the taxi sounds it really feels better.

Cheers guys.

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

No official release date at the moment but i am still gathering information about the sounds..... once i have the sounds i then need to find out how to use them in the NGX , honestly im not up on the SDK so therefor i won't be using that... so using two buttons in the ngx could be possible or maybe make it so when using the Attend button maybe once for takeoff and twice for landing.. thats favourable at present.. Steve

Right my work with the Airbus X Extended is finished.... I have moved over to the project which i think a few of you are waiting for, the cabin calls... Now i say this with total respect... I would prefere you guys to buy Bryan's FS2CREW. for many different reasons..... I understand some of you are not able to as of the US state of the Speech section etc... So i hear by announce that i have started work on the cabin calls for the selected few that require it.. NO RELEASE is announced but i am working on it... .... it's 02:16am in the morning and im working still PMSL the joys of FSX hey ......

Steve

Just before i log out for the morning :sad:) i will be uploading new versions of the nosewheelroll and ground taxi roll sounds soon aswell,, I noticed a slight fault to my ear and maybe alot of people won't have picked up on it but i know its there so im making it right .... steve good night ladz

Ok guys just to keep you in the loop.....

Will be Beta testing the Cabin Calls this weekend.... FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T HAVE FS2CREW so i hope to have something out by middle of next week.

The new tweeked groundroll enhancements will follow suit..

Regards Steve

** STILL IN TESTING**

I have just been playing about with the internal Engine Grind sound.. I have made it alittle lower in pitch and i have appeared to eliminate the Pressing Q senario when going outside back to the inside,, because it is that sound you hear when this issue accures ... More to come.. by the way just to say Its not a bug nor is it something that PMDG have done wrong... just making my normal enhancements

Great news, looking forward to it! Thanks again for all your work Steve! That trim sound is music to my ears.

I can't go back to the 747X anymore, these sounds have really enhanced the NGX!

Right my version of the cabin calls for those of you who don't have FS2CREW has just entered BETA #1 :Waiting: