Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

Official Groundroll Enhancement Thread...

Right well it's working... What i have done is use the seatbelt chime for the takeoff and the attend one for the landing announcement... I have not used anything else especially the Groundcalls because these are major parts of the sim that PMDG did i feel that using the chimes are alright as there are just chimes and hope this is alright will be releasing later on this week after some more testing and audio adjusments

i will be using the chime for the start of the calls..

Steve, your teasing us... :D

Cant wait my friend. :)

Hey steve

first thing i did when i recently did a fresh install of the NGX was to put your new sounds in.nothing wrong with the originals...it's just that your ones really do sound amazing.only problem i've found so far is that i'm stretching my takeoff run right until the last foot of runway just so i can hear them :smile:

makes my takeoffs quite interesting..think F16...

steve-0 :smile:

Hey steve

first thing i did when i recently did a fresh install of the NGX was to put your new sounds in.nothing wrong with the originals...it's just that your ones really do sound amazing.only problem i've found so far is that i'm stretching my takeoff run right until the last foot of runway just so i can hear them :smile:

makes my takeoffs quite interesting..think F16...

steve-0 :smile:

LOL yeah i know what you mean the groundroll taxi can be heard from 10 knots up which is the back wheels but the nosewheel has actually been programmed to fade in and out around 70 knots i can't change this im sorry and if i make the sound even louder when you get to about v1 rotate you will seriously have a very loud nosewheel sound can't win im affraid

Right here is the update as of 21/05/12 @ 20:25..

Just entered final testing.. This will be released at somepoint tomorrow just so you guys know to look out for it...

Like to be honest...

Regards Steve

Right here is some samples of what im playing about with the actual way they go in is pretty sorted.. just deciding on a few more sounds to edit and use take alisten... Sorry about the fast jet sound at the start i seem to have hidden the sound mute and can't find it heheheheh

http://www.wix.com/i...ry-sound-studio

No steve don't change a thing..i love it just the way it is :smile: I didn't mean it was a problem like that ,i meant the sounds are so cool i just like listening to them,so i stay on the ground longer than i should :smile: :smile:

steve-0

Morning gentlemen.... The long await is nearly over just wrapping up guys more to come....

Regards Steve

Looking forward to the landing one :D

Thanks ahead Steve. Really appreciate what you do here.

Well I'm more than happy to wait Steve, don't mind at all.