Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

Official Groundroll Enhancement Thread...

SO come on then Steve, give us an insight into what you have up your sleeve for the near future :D

:LMAO:

Let me say this FSX is FSX but people think there are limits, which there are don't get me wrong .. there are ways around things..

:LMAO:

Let me say this FSX is FSX but people think there are limits, which there are don't get me wrong .. there are ways around things..

That was quite ambiguous, Steve ;) You tease, you! LOL

I'm actually starting up my own system of sound enhancements all free of course and i will be only doing this via avsim and only for PMDG if they are required

Right before i sign off for the night and take my bottle of wine to bed with me hehehe...

Here is the run down of whats to come..

1. Enhanced internal engine grind. This cuts out the pressing Q phase in FSX
  2. New version of the groundroll and taxi roll V6 ...
  3. Enhanced spoilers sound
  4. enhanced flap wind sound as they deploy
  5. ??? the reason this is left blank is because its a suprise

nite Steve

P.s Here is the catch if in doubt turn her up !

no i'm not the riddler from Batman ..

Nite !

Right just alittle update...

The other day McCarter William approached me with a few different voices that could be used for takeoff and landing call outs. Well just been doing abit of work with Bryan York over at FS2CREW today on the new V1.4 for NGX, so now my work there has been completed i will take a look at a few more optional sounds for you guys ...

Remember this only applies to those who don't use FS2CREW. It is a darn shame though guys your really missing out on something special with the FS2CREW ENGINE.

Ok guys got something alittle special for those non FS2CREW users coming up tonight keep watch...

Steve

** Right im taking a different angle at this for you .. ** NON FS2CREW USERS ONLY! ! **

http://www.mediafire.com/?312t1ph33f9csvx

I have started work on the calls again making them more realistic... The first one i have for you to try is the landing one... just one verion at the moment... readme is in the download..

PLEASE BACK UP ANY ORIGINALS FIRST AND ALSO REMEMBER THIS IS BETA#1 BUILD 300.00.01..

Steve

Hi Steve,

Thank you for this Great Job !! :)

There is not for Take Off ?

Hi Steve,

Thank you for this Great Job !! :)

There is not for Take Off ?

There will be a takeoff one just getting my data..

There will be a takeoff one just getting my data..

Ok

Alright guys been really busy these last few days i am working on getting a take off sound to you sometime this week..

Once i have done this i will be calling it a day on the Enhancement sounds for abit as i have my fingers in a few pies at the moment and i really don't want to committ to to much work..

Steve more to come!

Ok aimed at the non FS2CREW users... i will be finishing the Take off call this week im sorry its late been really busy with the NGX - LIVE site.. Steve