Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

Official Groundroll Enhancement Thread...

Right guys good news i know its along time coming.. I will be hoping to getting round to uploading something this week. I have been playing about with a few different sounds.. So sorry its later than originally planned. Been so busy doing allsorts... This week i aint felt to great either you know how life can treat us sometimes so i will keep you in the loop for something coming this week i hope...

If any of you have some good source please send as i could also use this for optional files to please other users thanks again

Steve ...

What i intend on doing is adding something extra for the takeoff section including the orignal pilots voices plus maybe a femal aswell if i can find that i am looking and it aint easy guys..

The landing one was by far more easier to source out...

wow got a good one im editing it now. This will be the takeoff one.. which should be switched after push back you will get a safety announcement followed automatically by a pilot announcement saying takeoff

Right im doing this now it will be 100% released any time soon as beta .... I have got a great recording lol///

Cabin crew safety announcement with both flight attendants and pilot

It's a 5 minutes saftey announcement wow thats great

** BETA#2 BUILD 300.00.02 = TAKEOFF **

Ok i have just thrown this together its not perfect i will make it much better on proper release but i want a few of you to listen and tell me if this is what you want in regards to the Takeoff part..

I would suggest as normal to back up originals first

Also i would recommend you to use the attend button to hear this play but maybe press it once you have started push back am sure you will get a feel for it and how long the brief is before the captin says seats for departure...

Have ago and let me know where i can improve . remember this is beta and only rough!

There is slight engine sound from the footage but i will get that removed

This is just a demo and not the final cut!

Steve

http://www.mediafire.com/?9u29ghfcsu3eyyb

P.S Sorry she is late...

Steve, if you don't mind I'm also going to take a crack at this myself, how long do you think a suitable gap would be between the safety audio of about 2 minutes to the pilot announcement would be?

Erm i guess that is hard to say.. What with the different airport taxi times... i would say about 1 - 2 mins after the announcement should be ok fella

If you all brought FS2CREW it would save me headache though .... :) :LMAO:

Okay, taking a crack at it now, will have a demo done in about 2 minutes.

I have fs2crew, I just chose not to use it :/

Right well im going to bed now as im tired.. but please try out my new addition and let me know for the release .. i do know the quality is bad but the general idea is for you guys to tell me if im on the right path speak tomorrow

Steve

Okay man, it sounds good. I will upload a version I have just had a go at creating just now also and you can let us know what you think

Here we go guys: http://www.mediafire.com/?2u66knaw2v1im2p

The safety demo is around 2:30, and then after that there's some silence thena couple of chimes, then finally about two mins after the safety demo finishes there is the seats for takeoff announcement

For those that have FS Crew, when can we expect something like this?

Eric 

Right well im going to bed now as im tired.. but please try out my new addition and let me know for the release .. i do know the quality is bad but the general idea is for you guys to tell me if im on the right path speak tomorrow

Steve

The quality is not so bad. It's still a good job, you spent several weeks for takeoff.

There will be another version for today ?

Okay man, it sounds good. I will upload a version I have just had a go at creating just now also and you can let us know what you think

Here we go guys: http://www.mediafire...2u66knaw2v1im2p

The safety demo is around 2:30, and then after that there's some silence thena couple of chimes, then finally about two mins after the safety demo finishes there is the seats for takeoff announcement

Hi Danny,

Nice sound !

There are a few minutes of silence, can you fix it ?

The quality is not so bad. It's still a good job, you spent several weeks for takeoff.

There will be another version for today ?

Hi Danny,

Nice sound !

There are a few minutes of silence, can you fix it ?

The reason for the silence was just regarding the timings, I didn't know whether people would want the pilot announcement to play immediately after the safety announcement.

How would you like it adjusting, so there is no silence after the safety announcement at all?

Yeah thats not a bad recording m8 ...

Feel free to use it man, It was just my version of having a go at doing it. I'd love to work with you in putting something together.

Oh thank you. but if im honest i really am a FS2CREW guy.... But thank you anyway.. I don't even use the one's i do for people...