Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

Official Groundroll Enhancement Thread...

The reason for the silence was just regarding the timings, I didn't know whether people would want the pilot announcement to play immediately after the safety announcement.

How would you like it adjusting, so there is no silence after the safety announcement at all?

I added Microsoft Games/Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Sound/PMDG/737NGX/Various, but it does not work.

I added Microsoft Games/Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Sound/PMDG/737NGX/Various, but it does not work.

Did you make sure to rename it as 'PMDG_737_HiChime' as the one in the upload is named 'PMDG_737_HiChimetest' ?

Did you make sure to rename it as 'PMDG_737_HiChime' as the one in the upload is named 'PMDG_737_HiChimetest' ?

No, I renamed the file and it works.

Thanks !

No, I renamed the file and it works.

Thanks !

You're welcome, do you still want a shorter delay between the safety and pilot announcement?

** BETA#3 BUILD 300.00.03 = TAKEOFF ** - NONE FS2CREW USERS

Ok I have something here that could wet your appetite.. This is the last addition that i will be adding to this thread now.. I have worked quite hard to enhance certain things over the past several months..

I have a good audio file here which is very clear and does not have any engine sounds in it what so ever.. Remember it is the ATTEND BUTTON for the Takeoff section.. Strongley advised to start this just during pushback.

JUST PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BACKUP YOUR ORIGINALS! ! ! !

Enjoy guys..

Steve

http://www.mediafire.com/?hmthrhgycm5198f

P.S it is also a lady which is what we all want to hear

Steve, not sure if you saw my earlier post but for those with FSCrew, can we expect something like this soon?

Eric 

You're welcome, do you still want a shorter delay between the safety and pilot announcement?

No, thank you again !

lol Steve who did the voice in this? It's pretty good thank you :)

** BETA#3 BUILD 300.00.03 = TAKEOFF ** - NONE FS2CREW USERS

Ok I have something here that could wet your appetite.. This is the last addition that i will be adding to this thread now.. I have worked quite hard to enhance certain things over the past several months..

I have a good audio file here which is very clear and does not have any engine sounds in it what so ever.. Remember it is the ATTEND BUTTON for the Takeoff section.. Strongley advised to start this just during pushback.

JUST PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BACKUP YOUR ORIGINALS! ! ! !

Enjoy guys..

Steve

http://www.mediafire.com/?hmthrhgycm5198f

P.S it is also a lady which is what we all want to hear

The sound is better than the previous !

Steve, not sure if you saw my earlier post but for those with FSCrew, can we expect something like this soon?

Well to be fair im quite happy with how the FS2CREW sounds at the moment... That area is nothing to do with me and i can't comment.. Sorry.. Steve

The sound is better than the previous !

Hours of searching online i don't know who did it m8... But it was just a standard saftey demo

Steve my very enthusiastic congratulation for your wonderful job! These sound are fantastic, after hours and hours spent to watch any B737NG real cockpit video, I believe your sound increase the sensation being inside a real B737NG

Thank you very much.

Only a question: when landing I don't hear your spoiler lever deploy's sound; any ideas ??

Thanks

Steve my very enthusiastic congratulation for your wonderful job! These sound are fantastic, after hours and hours spent to watch any B737NG real cockpit video, I believe your sound increase the sensation being inside a real B737NG

Thank you very much.

Only a question: when landing I don't hear your spoiler lever deploy's sound; any ideas ??

Thanks

Are you refering to the previous enhancements about the sounds?

the spoiler deploy sound is placed in the switches sound via sound pmdg 737 ngx switches

Yes I'm referring to that sound!

I guess I put it in the correct pathway, however next Sunday when I'll come back home I'll check it.

Thank you very much