Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

Official Groundroll Enhancement Thread...

If you really want to edit those files just download audacity, a free audio editing program.

You can add more bass yourself.

Personally I think the sounds are fine as they are. What changed my experience was buying a 7.1 surround sound headset.

If your going to edit properly audacity is ok but professionally i'd not recommend

Umm what? lol

You edited the reverse sounds, would think you could edit the spool up sounds?..

Yeah your right i did add some more basss to the reverse sounds but i have a buttkicker and i really can't see any room for more bass i will have alook into it guys don't worry

I have just edited the spool up sound and guys your spot on i hold my hand up yeah it does sound better

OMG

Bloody hell fire you wanna hear her now lol

I will work on a sound now guys which will enhance the sounds in and around the NGX for your use only of course

Steve

If your going to edit properly audacity is ok but professionally i'd not recommend

Yeah your right i did add some more basss to the reverse sounds but i have a buttkicker and i really can't see any room for more bass i will have alook into it guys don't worry

I have just edited the spool up sound and guys your spot on i hold my hand up yeah it does sound better

OMG

Bloody hell fire you wanna hear her now lol

I will work on a sound now guys which will enhance the sounds in and around the NGX for your use only of course

Steve

lol you confuse me! So you did do an edi of the spool up?

Thanks very much Steve as usual !

You play Mozart (Turkish March), Beethoven, Schubert ?

Steve, You're excellent !

Hello again guys,

I hope Avsim or PMDG won't mind me doing this but at the end of the day it is free.

I'd like to offer a free copy on my latest album to all those involved with the NGX

Yes i am a musician. Infact a classical trained pianist. Enjoy with your long haul flights

Steve

http://www.mediafire...zz6kbv0c5zlg7on

HAPPY CHRISTMAS :)

It is you who is playing ? Congrats !!!!

Yeah that is me my friend ..

I have made an edit on the spool up but i have alot of comittment at present so exect something Jan 2013

This can often be a very unpopular thing to say, but I think these sound enhancements are payware quality, and I would pay a (reasonably modest!) amount for good sound enhancements like these, for other aircraft and aspects of FSX.

The likes of TSS do it almost exclusively with aircraft sounds, so perhaps "Inwood Audio" could concentrate on internal / ambient audio enhancements.

Eg.... The feelThere Airbus Series (still the only half-flyable airbus at the moment!), I fly quite a lot but it has awful interior sounds (switches, knobs, clicks, flaps, detent, cooling etc) .... but they're all in the Feelthere folder and quite replaceable (I have transferred most interior sounds from another aircraft for now).... and I would certainly pay for a 'Sound Enhancement' package for aircraft like this. :smile:

Why not? It's just enhancing them! Just for a little more bass on the spool up.

You edited like most of the various sounds.. don't see any problem. After all, it's just 'enhancing' not changing!

Umm what? lol

You edited the reverse sounds, would think you could edit the spool up sounds?..

lol you confuse me! So you did do an edi of the spool up?

@Summer1 .....Would you read your posts ........... Get over yourself, and show some respect!...... Steve's given you an explanation for his decision. You're like a spoilt kid spoiling the fun because you can't get your own way. :rolleyes:

Yeah that is me my friend ..

I have made an edit on the spool up but i have alot of comittment at present so exect something Jan 2013

Sick! You are the best eva!!! Do you think you could post just the spool-up sounds on here? If not it's okay.

Yeah a + from me, more boom to the bass on start up would be awesome, can't wait to get my hands on it. thanks Steve for your hard work, still enjoying your other sound edits!

Hello again guys,

I hope Avsim or PMDG won't mind me doing this but at the end of the day it is free.

I'd like to offer a free copy on my latest album to all those involved with the NGX

Yes i am a musician. Infact a classical trained pianist. Enjoy with your long haul flights

Steve

http://www.mediafire...zz6kbv0c5zlg7on

HAPPY CHRISTMAS :)

as a musician to, i really love to hear other melodies. loved it, very good. keep up your great job, good luck my friend. cheers.

I would like to offer thanks to Steve for his contributions and for sharing his music!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

• Upvote 1