Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

Official Groundroll Enhancement Thread...

I would like to offer thanks to Steve for his contributions and for sharing his music!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

You to Jon, cheers.

I'd like to offer a free copy on my latest album to all those involved with the NGX

Steve:

Thank you very much for this gift! I am a Sound Engineer myself with over 34 years of experience in the media business including Television as a Director and Video Editor. This is an excellent piece of work!. Well recorded, equalized, proper amount of efx's added and very well mixed! Very creative with the rain and clock efx's, nice compositions and above all, pristined exectuted!

thanks,

Jose

Wooww nice sounds while rolling and the touchdowns id like it so!

Thank you guys!

Wooww nice sounds while rolling and the touchdowns id like it so!

Thank you guys!

Thank you m8 the touchdown sounds were by Joel he did a great job on them

Steve

Yeah sure not been around for a few days as had man flu :*

But i'm currently in the process of enhancing the sounds for you guys

More bass on start up and one hell of a power rush on spool up so i can't promise that this will be ready any time soon but i will certainly keep you all posted

Steve

Yeah sure not been around for a few days as had man flu :*

But i'm currently in the process of enhancing the sounds for you guys

More bass on start up and one hell of a power rush on spool up so i can't promise that this will be ready any time soon but i will certainly keep you all posted

Steve

That sound great Steve, my buttkicker will be very pleased!!

Robert

I think the take off/ spool up sounds by PMDG are perfect. No need for any changes. They are fine.

Great work on all your efforts Steve.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

I think the take off/ spool up sounds by PMDG are perfect. No need for any changes. They are fine.

Great work on all your efforts Steve.

Than don't download his new sounds :)

Once again, thanks I am loving the sounds. One question, if I make a copy of the nosegeargroundroll.wav file and rename the copy to pmdg737ngx_grnd.wav the sound won't automatically sound louder when viewed through cabin view, correct? If so, how can I make this copy louder as I prefer this sound to the included pmdg737ngx_grnd.wav for the cabin sounds? Thanks.

The sound is fantastic, but I can't hear ATC if it is above 50%. Also I turn it down a bit in FSX, The envoriment sound, and windscreen wind rushing sound is very loud.

If you do an offline flight it is good to have it full blast!

Hi Steve,

One question: I also use a shaker but there is no bass sound when the main gear touches the ground. I know you dont usualy hear it but it would be great to feel it. Is there any way a low frequency sound could be added to add this effect? I would love to "feel" the gear touching the ground.

ps: Been using your sounds for a while a would not fly the 737 without them. Great job!

Thanks

Chris