Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

Official Groundroll Enhancement Thread...

Thank you. I need to speak with a member of avsim staff actually because my old account has been deleted and i don't know why

Anyone have the contact info for that area thanks Steve

Ok i have my account back up and running now guys

Happy for you my friend !

So what happened with the sounds that were said to come out in January?

Maybe just go back through a few of the last posts!

Glad to have you back, Steve.

Are the NGX sounds still alive and well?  Are they in the Avsim Library?

hi guys I follow this thread from its begining and,of course I download the sound packs and tried them all....finally found my perfect sound for nosegear roll and for groundroll (taxi sound)...everything was fine and perfect with my new system (i7 3770k @4.5 Ghz -- gtx 680---16 Gb RAM 2.000 Mhz) but some weeks ago (I still don't know why) I stop to hear the Groundroll sound...

my soundcard is an integrated REALTEK HD...

I tried different presets on the equalizer but ...nothing...

I tried unistall NGX and install it again ,reinstalling my sound set and....nothing...I just hear the nosegear roll sound but not the groundroll sound....

have u guys some idea on what could happen here ???

really hope that someone of u can give me some help...

best regards

Luca Di Francesco

Ok guys I have tried and tested this .. It works i have created a sound engine that allows fsx to use the internal sounds for the wing views but before i release this i must contact PMDG for the thumbs up and at the same time they are very busy with the 777 . So for now until more info i will put it on hold

Steve

hi guys I follow this thread from its begining and,of course I download the sound packs and tried them all....finally found my perfect sound for nosegear roll and for groundroll (taxi sound)...everything was fine and perfect with my new system (i7 3770k @4.5 Ghz -- gtx 680---16 Gb RAM 2.000 Mhz) but some weeks ago (I still don't know why) I stop to hear the Groundroll sound...

my soundcard is an integrated REALTEK HD...

I tried different presets on the equalizer but ...nothing...

I tried unistall NGX and install it again ,reinstalling my sound set and....nothing...I just hear the nosegear roll sound but not the groundroll sound....

have u guys some idea on what could happen here ???

really hope that someone of u can give me some help...

best regards

Luca Di Francesco

Some addon airports are off in regards to picking up the sounds i have corfu if i takeoff from there i hear it if i fly to there and land i don't until i hit the taxi way why i don't know buddy !

• Upvote 1

Ok guys I have tried and tested this .. It works i have created a sound engine that allows fsx to use the internal sounds for the wing views but before i release this i must contact PMDG for the thumbs up and at the same time they are very busy with the 777 . So for now until more info i will put it on hold

Now that sounds really interesting!

Best regards,

Alexander Rietveld