Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

Official Groundroll Enhancement Thread...

I just tested them out on the -800 (I've been flying the -700) and with the increase in rotation speed it's very good Steve. I believe I found my match.

Reik Namreg

Ok guys quick update.

I will be releasing the new soundset enhancements this weekend i'm nearly there just want to test them out before you can have them ..

Regards Stevo

Wait till you hear the new groundroll taxi sounds.

:)

I might ask PMDG if i can create an auto installer for this.. So it will automatically backup your originals.

I'll ask ROB.

Steve

Man, that is terrible. Heartfelt condolences to you Andy and the rest of Steve's family. He will be missed. 

Eric 

Nooo, how can that be possible? He wrote a post at 3:09 pm (Rome time) and 5 hours later I read that he is dead! I can't believe that, I am really feeling terribly bad! My deepest condolences to you and your family, Andy, may God have him in the eternal joy of Paradise!

James Goggi

Andy,

My deepest condolences to you and your family.

We will all miss Steve.

Dave

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11