Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

Official Groundroll Enhancement Thread...

I have just rejoined this thread after a long time "under a rock"

I am so sorry to hear about your brother Mark, I was there when the NGX was first released and I remember clearly the feeling I had when I first stepped into that aircraft. PMDG had done such a terrific job when I saw there was an enhancement I didn't think it could be done but Steve really raised the bar to the overall feeling of the sim.

I never knew him other than the work he had done for the NGX and a few forum posts, but he was an integral part of my flightsimming for a long time, I had a terrific amount of respect for him and he will surely be missed by all in our community.

I express my deepest condolences to you and your family.

rest in peace

I am sorry to hear about that...

May I know how can I download the previous sounds which cannot be downloaded through mediafire now? It seems that many links of mediafire are unavailable

I am sorry to hear about that...

May I know how can I download the previous sounds which cannot be downloaded through mediafire now? It seems that many links of mediafire are unavailable

+1 I would like to try out the ngx sounds as well. 

Yeah I'd also like to have a shot at them, re-upload anyone x2 ?

Ryan Taylor

It would be nice to have this sounds in one installer, with PMDG approval of course. That's what Steve wanted to do

Steveo.jpg

This is Steve's goodbye.

Steve loved you so much and i miss him just as much as i know you guys do

Speak soon guys and thank you once again

..... xxx Mark

• Upvote 6

Steveo.jpg

This is Steve's goodbye.

Steve loved you so much and i miss him just as much as i know you guys do

Speak soon guys and thank you once again

..... xxx Mark

Hi Mark,

I just reinstalled FSX, and remembered the sound pack Steve and Joel made. I came to the thread to find out if there was any update, and was greeted with the sad news. I'm so sorry to hear this. May his soul rest in perfect peace, Amen! I pray the Lord to comfort you and all his family.

PMDG-777-EK-SIG-MAY1713-2_zps6f2ed2be.pn

Chidiebere Anyahara

Sorry for the thread revival, but is the file still hosted or does anyone have it? I am lost it and am looking for it again. 

There is no one file in one thread. It is all over the NGX Forum in different threads in the 2011-2013 time period. At this time, it would be almost impossible to assemble a meaningfull sound package. I think I am using maybe 5 files that I liked. I don't remember how many files there were. I would say at least a fifty. It was a nightmare back then. It would be even worse today.