Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

Official Groundroll Enhancement Thread...

Wow Steve wouldnt that be awesome, thanks so much. :yahoo:

Rich Sennett

that's ok, you answerd what i would get anyways. thanks

You are welcome, Daniel.

Alright lads.... New Trim sound coming up soon...I think i have it..

Right here is the link this is the closest im going to get it and compared to some vids it's pretty close in my opinion.. let me know what you guys think.....http://www.mediafire.com/?swrwwgkv66gd394

To install just copy the wav from the folder to the Various folder in fsx Via this path..

Microsoft Flight Simulator X / sound / PMDG / 737NGX / Various//// back up the ORG first guys ! ! !

Hey Steve,

Just tested the TOGA sound ! it works very well on the NGX, however it seems that there is something wrong, compared to the video provided by me on this thread.

There is like a little "detonation" just before the sound of the actuator, i mean a little "douuuummm" just a the beginning.... i am not so good in english so i don't really know which vocabulary i could use to explain it...

Anyway i think to get something better, this little sound at the first milliseconds should be removed. Also the rest of the sound file should be amplified.

Cheers Steve,

Josh.

I have tried to get it right but it aint having any of it m8 im affraid for the time being the one in the above pack will have to do my friend i am quite busy... not saying that i won't try in between though keep you posted..

Alright lads.... New Trim sound coming up soon...I think i have it..

Right here is the link this is the closest im going to get it and compared to some vids it's pretty close in my opinion.. let me know what you guys think.....http://www.mediafire...swrwwgkv66gd394

To install just copy the wav from the folder to the Various folder in fsx Via this path..

Microsoft Flight Simulator X / sound / PMDG / 737NGX / Various//// back up the ORG first guys ! ! !

Can someone please let me know if the Trim sound is better thanks Steve

I have tried to get it right but it aint having any of it m8 im affraid for the time being the one in the above pack will have to do my friend i am quite busy... not saying that i won't try in between though keep you posted..

Can someone please let me know if the Trim sound is better thanks Steve

yes, it does batter, one thing that i really wondered, in RW when you hit the brim button you will hear the sound right away, in our NG it takes sometime till you can hear the actual sound of the trim. cheers.

Right guys here is the last version for now of the TOGA i have kept the same sound but just increased the Vol abit ... http://www.mediafire.com/?9qsagm4t555rrqy

To install its the same as before just download drop the WAV in the Switches folder via ..

Microsoft Flight Simulator X / sound / PMDG / 737NGX / Switches.. overwrite back up ORG 1st ..

Thanks Ste

Steve, the trim sound is just GREAT.

Going to check the TOGA now.

Thanks for ALL this.

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

The original 737 touchdown links are broken and file is no longer there, can someone re-upload this please?

The MCP sounds would be unreal as would flaps and SPDBK