Sign in to follow this  
Daniel choen

i am dying to the 777 please please fast

HEY you(:i am dying to fly the triple seven, please pmdg do it fast haha, cant wait they said it will be ready on the early next year,Daniel

HEY you(:i am dying to fly the triple seven, please pmdg do it fast haha, cant wait they said it will be ready on the early next year,Daniel
I hear that - Do u have the Captain Sim pre release 777? Looks sick but Ill wait for the whole plane

I hear that - Do u have the Captain Sim pre release 777? Looks sick but Ill wait for the whole plane
Hey, no i do not, its without a vc if i remember right, but if the pmdg 777 going to release soon, i can wait, but, its killing me that i do'nt know how much time leftShocked.gif Daniel

Hey, no i do not, its without a vc if i remember right, but if the pmdg 777 going to release soon, i can wait, but, its killing me that i do'nt know how much time leftShocked.gif Daniel
Oh no doubt the PMDG will be much higher quality, I hadnt even heard about it till u said something so I was guessing the Captain Sim 777 would be out much sooner than PMDG's but if they said soon I would wait for it too. Nothing compares to the thorough products they build. I would like to get/find a quality A380 thats worth spending money on also

To be honest, i believe the PMDG 777 is pretty far away. I wouldn't expect to see any info on the 777 before at least 1 year, judging by the development time on the previous projects.In other words: i wouldn't hold my breath to that Soon™ phrase. Quality takes time.I, personally would rather enjoy the NGX, MD-11 and the 747 for what it's worth and not focus on waiting for the 777. It's going to be a looong wait Whistle.gif

It comes out "soon", as in PMDG-soon :). That would be some time in the future, but they dont know when

It comes out "soon", as in PMDG-soon :). That would be some time in the future, but they dont know when
i hope its like a movie commercial, soon is soon, very soon!, Daniel

It's at least gonna take another year I think... And it's gonna be made for FSX and XPlane 10 I think (or MS Flight). But on the other hand... the PMDG 777 is gonna use the newer techonology also used in the NGX, and therefore it might not take as long. All the gauges, display units, systems are pretty similar. The flight dynamics, autopilot, virtual cockpit etc. are gonna require a lot of time though...

Remember that the last time we heared soon .. Two years followed ;) haha it will be worht it!!!!!Remember that the last time we heared soon .. Two years followed ;) haha it will be worht it!!!!!

of course it will be worth it, no doubt about it but, none of the plane that i currently have is not my first choice, it will be nice to finally fly my best!!!!, thanks guys, Daniel

PMDG made a number of changes to their development process with NGX which they believe will improve the development time. I suspect that if the coding is modular there is lot they can rre-use on the 777 which should cut the development time down considerably. Notwithstanding this they are not going to announce anything until its ready to roll so as to avoid feeding the trolls.

It's very simple: The PMDG 777 is coming Soon...

We've said nothing about "early next year" - that is ridiculous, we just finished the NGX.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

We've said nothing about "early next year" - that is ridiculous, we just finished the NGX.
If anything, you said early this year in that video wink.png . However unless you figure out a way to reverse time and carry the 737NGX programming back with you a year and a half, it may be possible...

Inactive