Sign in to follow this  
joklx

NGX 737-900 3D Panel problem

It is strange, the 3D cockpit in my 737-700/800 are perfectely displayed, however in my 737-900 3D cockpit, it can't be displayed correctly, most of them are disappeared except the glareshield.Dear PMDG team, could you please help me to solve this problem?

Have you used the forumsearch befor? Yesterday there was the same topic, though I don't konw what the answeres were. Try the forum search please!

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

thank you for your answering guys, but i can not find the same topic as Emi said.and i did the way like Leffe told me, the problem still exist.

Hy,in my fsx.cfg i have the line HIGHMEMFIX=1, but i have the problem also...but only in the -900 Version.So, now ??Greetings Thimo

HighMemFix has nothing to do with this problem.http://forum.avsim.net/topic/353206-vc-problem-in-6-700-and-900-here-is-a-workaroundfix/page__pid__2154862#entry2154862

The problem has been solved, we can just simply set the performance manager Virtual Cockpit Model to High Resolution.Because the Virtual cockpit Model for -900 version can not run in Low Resolution.I hope the PMDG team could solve the bug soon!thanks for MrKen's answering!

You're welcome. :)The team is aware of it, probably just a matter of time before it gets addressed.