Sign in to follow this  
Karxilas

FS2004 Not responding ( Splash screen )

Good Day,Yesterday, when i run my fs9, i saw that it didn't respond (at splash screen)! Some minutes later I was again at my Desktop. Really weird! I usually got a CTD with some airplanes or sceneries, but this is the first time it doesn't respond! I found many topics about this but no one helped. ( My Documents/Flight Simulator Files etc). So far, I have tried deleting the fs9.cfg, all Microsoft's suggestions (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/837195), updating DirectX 11 etc. Nothing worked.I don't know what to do! Please help me!Greetings!

Hello Karxilas,did you install any new sceneries in the last time? Or did you change your standart flight?Its informative to know why he shuts down? Are there any notice. Or does he shut down suddenly?greets Arvid

Hi Arvid,Well, yes i installed some new sceneries but after the problem i uninstalled them.When i start fs9, i see the splash screen (with the DC-3 ) and after some minutes , i am back to my desktop unexpectedly.

Okay,sometimes there will be if scenery is installed via setup exe some changes made to texture and main scenery folder. Also it can be to the effects folder. Because of that i install scenery with exe to a temporaly folder.But how can we fix this problem.If you know which scenery it was ( and it has a exe setup) download it again install it to a temporary folder. And then check the included files. try to remove them and reinstall the orignals. Sorry but there will be now other way.One only you can try after this. Take all your addon scenery to a backupfolder, so that Scenery addon should be empty. Then try to start fs9. You have to confirm the missing of the scenery. But if the issue belong to scenery this way could help.Hope that you can fix it.