Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Thank You to all Veterans!

In the United States of America, we take the time today to remember the many men and women who gave their time and life to defend this country..I would like to personally say Thank You to all of you who are serving or have served in our armed forces and I take a moment in quietness out of respect for those who gave their life's!Thank you!!!Paul

I am here because of the sacrifices made by our Veterans. I'm named after my Uncle who died in France during WWII.Thank you to all who sacrificed their precious time and lives.Stan

What about all the other countries and their people? huh.png However, I don't see the flight sim aspect in that topic. Not meant to be offensive though.

What about all the other countries and their people? huh.png However, I don't see the flight sim aspect in that topic. Not meant to be offensive though.
Feel free to say thanks for those in your country? That's all the OP is doing since Veterans day is an American holiday. Why does everyone have to turn these posts into something other than a simple show of gratitude?

- Aaron

It is simply not possible to have a civil and polite thread on AVSIM. Very very sad.

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

Why does everyone have to turn these posts into something other than a simple show of gratitude?
Because it's the FSX forum? sad.pngNo problem with gratitude at all, for all 194 countries out there and regardless of the date. But maybe it's misplaced here. Still not intended to be offensive.

Something tells me the world will not end because an off topic post was made in the FSX forum. I for one would have never seen it if it wasn't. Not your cup if tea? Then simply move along an let the good nature of the original post be. Easy enough.

- Aaron

Guest venustus01

Lest we forget!!

Because it's the FSX forum? sad.pngNo problem with gratitude at all, for all 194 countries out there and regardless of the date. But maybe it's misplaced here. Still not intended to be offensive.
Maybe it's because most of simmers are here...!!!
In the United States of America, we take the time today to remember the many men and women who gave their time and life to defend this country..I would like to personally say Thank You to all of you who are serving or have served in our armed forces and I take a moment in quietness out of respect for those who gave their life's!Thank you!!!Paul
Very well said.And Thank You all Norwegians veterans and "Gutta På Skauen", we will remember you, allways.

Although I´m young and had never anythging to do with war and so on, I´d like to thank those soldiers who fought for the freedom of Europe (The freedom I enjoy.) and are still fighting the war on terrorism. Give ´em hell!!!

Wrong forum not Flightsim related should be posted in the hangar forum ;-)

André