Sign in to follow this  
camell2

How did this happen?!

After departure from KSFO (2 hours ago) with the 737NGX Southwest livery, I got busy and had to pause FSX. Therefore 5 minutes after take off I pressed Esc and left FSX for about 2 hours.When I came back to FSX and pressed Esc, I saw these 2 "lines" in the VC. I was a little dissapointed but thought that these lines were not going to stop me. Unfortunately a few seconds later I realized that the plane was suddenly losing speed Shocked.gif Not Funny!Please have a look at the screenshot. I hope someone can tell me why this happened or tell me if this is some kind of bug with NGX or FSX?I appreciate your help, guys Praying.gifSystem:Windows 7 64-Bit SP1i5 2500k6 GB DDR3 RamNvidia 560TiAdd-ons:PMDG 737NGX SP1Active Sky EvolutionREX 2.0Several payware sceneriesUltimate Traffic 2

I have had the same problem before. I actually saw them "grow " though out of my throttle area...not sure why outy happened though, but I had also just came back from a pause....but only of about 5 mins. It was also at night, and I too lost control of my A/C.Memory issue?

Looks like a memory issue to mee too, 1st thing i would of said.Ran out of it havin' the sim paused for 2 hours.And like the 12 programs running wont help lol !Ive had my pc run out of memory just having the sim open in the free flight window for a long time.(It loads the scenery in the background, taking memory)

Well my experiences with the pause button are that the plane pauses but systems keep running. For example in this picture, you are loosing speed since the engines have flamed out since there is no fuel left. My guess, the aircraft systems continued to use up all fuel during the game being paused.Manfred

Manfred G.

Ships are cooler that you think.

I have never had an issue with pausing. EVERYTHING pauses and then I resume....

I have never had an issue with pausing. EVERYTHING pauses and then I resume....
Have you ever paused for several hours?I haven´t, so I can´t say if it´s behaving like that or not, since I only pausedfor maximum up to 10 min and also never had probs with that.Somethings have been running for him, otherwise he wouldn´t be without fuel./ Leffe