Sign in to follow this  
ehasanov1

LTBA Istanbul Ataturk

Hi guys.I downloaded LTBA from tr.ivao.aero (IVAO Turkish division)Does anybody using this scenery, because I have constant memory leak.I analyze with Process monitor and there is a lot missing texture files.Can anybody confirm this?I solve the problem with coping missing files from World/texture folder in to LTBA/Texture folder.Thanks

Hi guys.I downloaded LTBA from tr.ivao.aero (IVAO Turkish division)Does anybody using this scenery, because I have constant memory leak.I analyze with Process monitor and there is a lot missing texture files.Can anybody confirm this?I solve the problem with coping missing files from World/texture folder in to LTBA/Texture folder.Thanks
I no longer use that scenery but I used to. I remember that there was a version that had serious problems with blurry textures but the author came out with a fix and then I think he released a newer version of it a couple of years ago. So you may have an out of date download. Try checking the files on here and Flightsim.com

I don't know if the LTBA scenery I have is the same (I didn't get it from there and that site needs a login) but I have no issues with mine (ltba2008.zip plus updates).However, if you use the nearby Sabiha Gokhen (LTFJ) scenery (kuzey_yildizim2010.zip) you will need to move or remove the file ltfj_ltba_ltbe_LANCLASS_Ukenel.bgl.John

My co-pilot's name is Sid and he's a star!

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org

Hi John. You have base version and two updates? I installed also one update which add app lights but it does not work with update no2. Lights are not centered with rwy

Hi. I installed avsim ltba scenerys with all updates. still there is mem leak. Again i checked with proc monitor. How to confirm? Just put the ac on rwy35R open task manager and observe increase of mem usage. It is visible on my system. solution ispod to copy specific bmp-s from world/texture folder.

Hello,I had that nasty memory leak with LTBA2008 too, but maybe I found small workaround, try to create new folder named LTBA2008_LC with scenery folder inside, and then move these four files from LTBA2008/scenery to LTBA2008_LC/scenery: LC5517.bgl, LCcevre.bgl, PROJECT_LWM2.bgl, PROJECT_LWM3.bgl.Then add the folder LTBA2008_LC in the scenery library, LTBA2008_LC must be under LTBA2008, and the memory leak should be gone. That works for me well, also together with Marmara scenery and with second airport in that area Sabiha Gokcen.

HiI didn't try that but I note with Procmon missing bmp files and copied from World/Texture to LTBA 2008 texture folder.After that no increase of memory. So probably both procedure works. Did You tested by observing for some time mem usage?Temporary I uninstalled scenery because I'm not satisfied with result. I have app lights on rwy35L misaligned.Thanks

Yes I know that. I participate on that topic on aerosoft forum ;-)Also it will be generated if some files were missing. It could be bmp, or fx etc etc.You can easily be checked with procmon. Just put a/c to desired airport and observe file not found result.Usually if bmp missing You will have memory leak.Thanks

Hello,

I had that nasty memory leak with LTBA2008 too, but maybe I found small workaround, try to create new folder named LTBA2008_LC with scenery folder inside, and then move these four files from LTBA2008/scenery to LTBA2008_LC/scenery:

LC5517.bgl

LCcevre.bgl

PROJECT_LWM2.bgl

PROJECT_LWM3.bgl

Then add the folder LTBA2008_LC in the scenery library, LTBA2008_LC must be under LTBA2008, and the memory leak should be gone. That works for me well, also together with Marmara scenery and with second airport in that area Sabiha Gokcen.

Thank you Skotinek. :Applause:

That saved my memory leak at LTBA.

Before the change FS9.EXE Mem Usage went up to 1.3 GB and crashed after some time whereas with separate LC folder it goes up to ~290Mb and stays there.

I was observing it via Process Monitor and it was going crazy looking for texttures reading hundreds of files in main FS9 scenery texture folder as explained in the AES forum thread.

It is important for users to understand that the new LTBA2008_LC folder must not have \Texture subfolder inside but only \scenery with those 4 files otherwise the problem will not change.

Hellenic vACC - Olympic Aegean Virtual

Prepar3D 5.3 | CPU i9 10900K | VGA: RTX 3070 | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | Monitor: 3440x1440