Sign in to follow this  
MatthewMarshall

Problem with the HUG on NGX

Hi All,Thought i'd put this one to the community before submitting a ticket to PMDG. I seem to be having a problem with the display on the HUG display whilst flying the NGX. I am running the FSX as admin with SP2 and SP1 on the PMDG NGX package with 600/700 also installed. Basically what is happening is that when I am dropping down the HUG there is a screen however no green lines like there used to be. This was happening before the SP1 so there cant be anything wrong with that. Let me know what you might think is the problem.Kind Regards.

"Thought i'd put this one to the community before submitting a ticket to PMDG"...Really? Come on.....Submitt your ticket!

Easily handled and not a piracy thing.1) look at the HGS panel on the center pedestal and make sure the CLR button is not illuminated.2) turn the brightness knob where the combiner hinges to make sure it isn't inadvertently too dim.3) go to the equipment options in the cdu, disable the HGS and re-enable it.4) if none of those things fixes it there is a problem with your dll.xml file. Attach that file to a support ticket explaining the problem and pmdg will fix the file for you.

Step 1) Obtain 70 dollarsStep 2) Purchase the 800/900Step 3) Obtain another 25 dollarsStep 4) Purchase the 600/700
Why did you make an accusation straight away? Look at Kenneth's response and learn from it.

If it was such an easy fix someone would give out the good dll file as a download. PMDG needs to verify purchase before they fix these kinds of issues.Bad dll files don't just create themselves they are not correctly hacked :(

Why did you make an accusation straight away? Look at Kenneth's response and learn from it.
I'll stick with my knowledge.

Of course I know about hacking, I'm a fricking computer nerd too. I support PMDG 100% and have paid for their product, after a trial period of course.Think of me as the hacker police with inside info not as a hater :)

You seem to know a bit about hacking !!!Your post was both rude and judgemental.
I was not rude to anybody, or did I judge anybody.He asked for help to a problem and I gave him the solution.

I side with Cory. Youre not getting any help here, at least no one has posted help. Submit a ticket and see what happens. PMDG respond usually within 40 minutes. the longest ive waited was 2 hours and that was during the release of the NGX when everything was going haywire. Submit the ticket.....if you can

Max

PMDG 747X & 737NGX Pilot

Had the same issue. The solution is to submit a ticket. PMDG will ask you for some FSX XML file and they will fix it and send it back to you very quickly. That is what I did and they fixed it for me. Good luck.

I side with Cory. Youre not getting any help here, at least no one has posted help. Submit a ticket and see what happens. PMDG respond usually within 40 minutes. the longest ive waited was 2 hours and that was during the release of the NGX when everything was going haywire. Submit the ticket.....if you can
I posted all the help he needs.

And can we please stop going on about piracy? It has nothing to do with this problem at all & the only thing people are accomplishing is alienating a fellow simmer. If his ngx did exhibit the signs of a pirated copy I would understand but it doesn't.

And can we please stop going on about piracy? It has nothing to do with this problem at all & the only thing people are accomplishing is alienating a fellow simmer. If his ngx did exhibit the signs of a pirated copy I would understand but it doesn't.
I agree, I would rather come on here and try and figure out any issue I have before bothering PMDG with it. 19 times out of 20, I can usually figure it out myself with a forum search instead of wasting PMDG's time with it. That being said, I don't see how the OP requesting help is remotely indicative of hacked software.
Of course I know about hacking, I'm a fricking computer nerd too. I support PMDG 100% and have paid for their product, after a trial period of course.Think of me as the hacker police with inside info not as a hater :)
Trial period, huh? So I assume that means you hacked PMDG's software, correct? I'm sure they'll be thrilled to hear that.