Sign in to follow this  
skyhawker22

Panel state of previous flt

So no matter what plane I select it loads the actual previous flight of any livery. For example when I select a default livery which has zero hours on the frame to do stalls or really push the plane to it's limits and then select a southwest livery to do a normal flight it loads up what the default livery panel state, oil levels and everything. Is there a way around this?

You should be able to set whatever panel state you want as default in the cdu.

You should be able to set whatever panel state you want as default in the cdu.
I have set previous flt as the startup, but thought it would be previous flight of only that livery, not every livery. So basically if I am at 85% oil on my SW livery and load up the default which has full or close to full and the go back to my SW 737 another day or whenever it loads up the oil levels etc of the default .

Saved Panel States are independent of specific Saved Flight./ Leffe