Sign in to follow this  
wildtrout1

Activation Issue

Just put together a new computer. When I start FSX with the NGX I get the "The activation of the fulfillment is denied..." error message. I submitted a trouble ticket, anyone know how long it takes for this to be resolved?

People usually get a response in a few hours. My ticket last weekend for extended download was handled in 2.5 hrs. You might log in on the support page and check your ticket status periodically.In the mean time, check to make sure the date & time are correct on your pc. That's a fairly common cause of activation issues.

Great customer support. Ryan sent me an email within15 hours of my trouble ticket. Activation is resolved.Thank you Ryan and the entire PMDG team!!!

Glad it's solved. Actually I like this thread a lot! A lot of people come to the forums to complain like little children and have absolutely no respect of anyone. Instead of just keeping to themselves and try submitting a ticket and let the support team help them out like professionals. When their problem is solved they still behave inappropriate and call PMDG names and such. This is for once a normal good thread asking a sincere question AND coming back to let everybody know that your problem is solved! I like that. Thanks!Hope you enjoy your new computer and the NGX Jeff! Peace.gif

Great customer support. Ryan sent me an email within15 hours of my trouble ticket. Activation is resolved.Thank you Ryan and the entire PMDG team!!!
Sorry, I'd normally be a lot faster than 15 hours, but I wasn't feeling very well last night and went to bed early...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Maybe that's what I am?! Thx for revealing my secret identity!! Ohh well, I've heard the pay is better as a pilot on Planet Earth. At least some places! LOL.gifThe picture is from a flight in Florida in January 2010. It was below freezing and the heater didn't work. All I got was my hoodie, no jacket! Was a veeeery long and cold flight haha!

Sorry, I'd normally be a lot faster than 15 hours, but I wasn't feeling very well last night and went to bed early...
This lets you know that PMDG is a company with people, not robots.

I´d trade below freezing anyday with what I´ve got: on hot summer days (I´m talking 40ºC+ with 90% humidity) taking off at noon in my LSA is worst than a steam room. Not to mention degraded perfomance hehe.

I´d trade below freezing anyday with what I´ve got: on hot summer days (I´m talking 40ºC+ with 90% humidity) taking off at noon in my LSA is worst than a steam room. Not to mention degraded perfomance hehe.
The flight was during my time building towards my commercial FAA certificate on a flight school in Florida. I had just came back from the holidays and I had left my jacket back in Denmark. I was going to Florida and I thought a jacket would seem unnecessary, right? Well on the ground it was still okay, but freezing level was at 3000-4000 feet some days, but for spacing overflying Orlando/MCO we were usually at 6000-8000 feet which was freaking cold to say the least. A 2,5 hour flight with freezing temperatures and no working heater. That seriously lowers your ability to think at an optimum level.. Whistle.gif But I understand why the school didn't fix them.. 11 months a year you're boiling in the aircraft, and for 1 month almost all students were home during the holidays anyway. Usually almost perfect weather with no CBs, so that was the advantage of flying in january LOL..... Great times! Big Grin.gif

Sounds like fun times albeit cold! Back when I was deciding whether to follow through with med school or fly for a living I was seriously considering applying for Embry Riddle. FL would be pretty much the only place I´d accept. Keep the blue side up Master Sith. Sorry for hijacking the thread, op! Glad Ryan solved your issue