Sign in to follow this  
mark22

Can anyone help me out please, this is a strange request!

This may be a strange request and I am probabaly clutching at straws now and not quite sure what to do, a few years ago, probably in about 2007/8 I bought and downloaded Captain Sim 757 from what I thought was Simmarket. Luckily I copied it to disc just in case I had any problems with my PC.A couple of years ago I bought a new PC and also moved home address and also set up a new email address, all this since purchasing Captain Sim.I have come across the disc that I copied which I forgot I had and tried installing it but it needs an activation code in order for it to run.The problem is, I did not write it down anywhere and now that I have a new PC it is not stored anywhere on that.I was convinced that I bought it from Simmarket so I got in touch with them yesterday explaining that I moved home and have a new email address etc, to which they kindly looked into it and merged my old account which had other products I bought from them a few years ago. However, Captain Sim 757 was still not showing up as something I bought from them so I am baffled as to where I could have got it from.Baring in mind I live in the UK, does anyone know where I might have got it from so I can contact them and get my activation code? I know that I am asking a lot and don't expect anyone to be mind readers but any pointers to where I could have bought it would be a start.I have been on the Captain Sim website but my details are not recognised so I couldn't have bought it from there either, I am quite sure I didn't anyway.Could have sworn I bought it from Simmarket though.....unsure.png

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit. Packard Bell imedia S3210. AMD Athlon II X 3 425 Processor 2.70 GHz. 3 GB RAM. External hard drive 1TB. FS9.1, Ground Environment, Ultimate Terrain Europe, REX, Zinertek's Ultimate Water Advanced & Ultimate Night Environment 2010, WOAI, MAIW, AES, ODG Project.

This may be a strange request and I am probabaly clutching at straws now and not quite sure what to do, a few years ago, probably in about 2007/8 I bought and downloaded Captain Sim 757 from what I thought was Simmarket. Luckily I copied it to disc just in case I had any problems with my PC.A couple of years ago I bought a new PC and also moved home address and also set up a new email address, all this since purchasing Captain Sim.I have come across the disc that I copied which I forgot I had and tried installing it but it needs an activation code in order for it to run.The problem is, I did not write it down anywhere and now that I have a new PC it is not stored anywhere on that.I was convinced that I bought it from Simmarket so I got in touch with them yesterday explaining that I moved home and have a new email address etc, to which they kindly looked into it and merged my old account which had other products I bought from them a few years ago. However, Captain Sim 757 was still not showing up as something I bought from them so I am baffled as to where I could have got it from.Baring in mind I live in the UK, does anyone know where I might have got it from so I can contact them and get my activation code? I know that I am asking a lot and don't expect anyone to be mind readers but any pointers to where I could have bought it would be a start.I have been on the Captain Sim website but my details are not recognised so I couldn't have bought it from there either, I am quite sure I didn't anyway.Could have sworn I bought it from Simmarket though.....unsure.png
Just Flight? http://www.justflight.com/flightSimAddOnList.asp?cat=1∼=4&type=7&product=All+Products&imageField.x=68&imageField.y=10

Maybe. I did think of Just Flight as a possibility. I will have to set up a new account with them and see if they have my old details, that's assuming I did get it from them. If it's not Just Flight then I am stumped as to where I got it from! But that's just one of life's many mysteries I suppose....!

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit. Packard Bell imedia S3210. AMD Athlon II X 3 425 Processor 2.70 GHz. 3 GB RAM. External hard drive 1TB. FS9.1, Ground Environment, Ultimate Terrain Europe, REX, Zinertek's Ultimate Water Advanced & Ultimate Night Environment 2010, WOAI, MAIW, AES, ODG Project.

Have you contacted Capt Sim? Maybe they have some sort of record in their files.