Sign in to follow this  
GeonCarlos

For Andriod users and free moving map app for ur NGX....

So I just found this really cool App in the android market.. Is called fsmovmap and is free and you can follow your flight while your in the kitchen, bathroom, taking care of kids etc you get the point but is really coo and useful...So yea if your interested go to your android market and in the search box type FSX and it show pop up... Click on Fsmovmap downloaded in your phone then go to your desktop or laptop and go to website rahsim.com and download the lastest 1.3 from there website to your desktop. Then open FSX first and set up your flight, then open the Fsmovmap on your desktop press start connection it will give you your I.P and port numbers, now open your fsmovmap in your cell phone and put in the I.P and port numbers given from your desktop and press connect and you'll see your flight thru your cell phone.. Is alot easier then what you read but really coo.. gives your the knots your flying and attitude and other info.... I dont know if you can get it to the Iphone.. I dont have one lol.... Well special thxs for these Simmer enthusiast for creating this app....Carlitos Colon

Thanks for the info,

Win11 Pro 64 Bit, Intel® Core i9-10900K 5.3 GHz, NVIDIA  RTX 3090, DDR4 4200 128GB, P3D V5

John Liem

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Thanks!I'll try in my Galaxy S II

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Hehe it's also available app store, it's called fsxfollow. :-) Although here it costs around $5.50. Best regardsJakob

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg

Anybody able to get FSXFollow to work? I followed directions, installed the two recommended files which would be searched for. I am getting connection to FSX and logging of all data is showing with constant updates. However my AC is not showing up on the aircraft screen. There are some I don't own. Was thinking these are for demo. If this thing only works for adventure flights I am going to be disappointed. What kind of performance hits should one expect if this app is viable? Thanks, Bill Gustafson

It is a very cool app another suggestion is vmm vatsim monitor its a bit like vatspy or servinfo but for your phone a search for vatsim on the Android market and it should be top of the list

fsmovmap is pretty great, I've been using it for a while on my Galaxy Tab 10.1. If you use the beta version of the server, it seems to be able to automatically load the flight plan you're using from the NGX. I've entered a route and it's managed to grab it automatically and display it.-stefan