Sign in to follow this  
Daniel choen

whats gonna be first 777 or a320?

hey i skimmed on a lot of topics here, i read that pmdg planning on a a320?, whats gonna be first??, Daniel

no, PMDG does not have any plans for an A320 as far as we all here know.. with this, the 777 will be 99,9% first :D

regards,

Alexander Marx

no, PMDG does not have any plans for an A320 as far as we all here know.. with this, the 777 will be 99,9% first :D
HAHA, nice one, but people says that it will be in a year for now, how can i wait that long???

You don't have to wait at all. Lefteris, who used to develop for PMDG was the one that hinted at an A320 and that is going well at FSlabs. To my best memory the two projects that will be next from PMDG are a Dash 8 and the Boeing 777.Go out and get some fresh air eh?

Dave Taylor gb.png

You don't have to wait at all. Lefteris, who used to develop for PMDG was the one that hinted at an A320 and that is going well at FSlabs. To my best memory the two projects that will be next from PMDG are a Dash 8 and the Boeing 777.Go out and get some fresh air eh?
I heard about the FSlabs, but i need to wait until it will go out, so it does not matter what i'll do i'll wait, Daniel

Yes and the two secret projects are most likely the 747X and 737NGX currently being developed for a beta of XPlane 10. That means that we will be able to fly the NGX on XPlane 10 in the very near future. I estimate in about 3-6 months already. Because XPlane 10 is getting quite close now, and it already looks great already. ###### MSFlight, that game is gonna be more gamey, XPlane 10 is gonna be more like a sim, with a good weather system, great looking scenery, good graphics etc. The airplanes though, (as always), are not as advanced but therefore we luckily have PMDG. :D Btw, PMDG have no plans for a A320 (yet), but it would be great if they had...

Yes and the two secret projects are most likely the 747X and 737NGX currently being developed for a beta of XPlane 10. That means that we will be able to fly the NGX on XPlane 10 in the very near future. I estimate in about 3-6 months already. Because XPlane 10 is getting quite close now, and it already looks great already. ###### MSFlight, that game is gonna be more gamey, XPlane 10 is gonna be more like a sim, with a good weather system, great looking scenery, good graphics etc. The airplanes though, (as always), are not as advanced but therefore we luckily have PMDG. :DBtw, PMDG have no plans for a A320 (yet), but it would be great if they had...
PMDG has not announced plans for X plane either!

Yes and the two secret projects are most likely the 747X and 737NGX currently being developed for a beta of XPlane 10. That means that we will be able to fly the NGX on XPlane 10 in the very near future. I estimate in about 3-6 months already. Because XPlane 10 is getting quite close now, and it already looks great already. ###### MSFlight, that game is gonna be more gamey, XPlane 10 is gonna be more like a sim, with a good weather system, great looking scenery, good graphics etc. The airplanes though, (as always), are not as advanced but therefore we luckily have PMDG. :DBtw, PMDG have no plans for a A320 (yet), but it would be great if they had...
They were give a beta copy of XP 10, that is all. I don't know how people take that one simple piece of information and leap to such conclusions.

What we know: PMDG is developing the Boeing 777 and the Dash 8. What schizofrenics know: PMDG are currently developing a software to take over the world with Pinky and the Brain. Get over it people. There will be a 777. Therewill be a Dash 8. After that, it´s no man´s land. (at least that´s what they want us to know)

I have a feeling that since PMDG has a good partnership with Boeing and cannot jump on Airbus wagon FLightsim lab is an offshoot of PMDG headed by Lefteris to develop airbus..So PMDG does not spoil its relationship with Boeing and still build the Airbus..And they dont compete each others market too..Just a thought..Pankaj

I would like to see the remake of 747X up to NGX high standards... 777 will be just a boring "flying computer" ;)Gregor Grzesiaczynski

I would like to see the remake of 747X up to NGX high standards... 777 will be just a boring "flying computer" ;)Gregor Grzesiaczynski
yes what about that one?

747 is almost as automated as the 777, although it doesn't have fly-by-wire like the 777. So I don't get why the 777 would be more boring than the 747 in that regard...

~William Genovese~

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg         KAB200_sig3.jpg

So, PMDG is BOEING official developer....airbus?I think PMDG never develope airbus. You guess why?

Ivo Crni