Sign in to follow this  

F33 with cold and dark cockpit possible...?

I am trying to save a flight with the F33 cold and dark, but can't get it done. Everytime I start a flight everything is on... Is it possible to make the F33 start with a cold and dark cockpit...?

And that would be...? Setting up the Cessna cold and dark and then load the F33 when you have loaded the C&D Cessna...? I will google for it... ;)EDITAwesome!!! I googeled for that Cessna trick but instead I found a tip here:http://www.captainsim.org/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1249646713In one of those posts someone suggests to simply edit the saved default flight (FLT), and boy... it works!!! :) When I start a new flight, I am in the Bonanza F33 and the battery and alt are off, magneto's are off, avionics are off, all levers (mixture etc.) are pulled back, even the handbrake is on now! Awesome!!! Why have I never ever heard of this simple trick before...???Only thing I can't get done this way is turning of the various radio's in the radiostack: the GPS is off by default but the radio's are on. However, since the avionicswitch is off now, I do sort of turn the radio's on manually... ;) I think I will chec some cfg's in the F33 folder to see if there is more to edit.Anyway, thanks for the tip even though this wasn't your tip, but it lead me to the solution! ;)All you have to do is set a few options from True to False (battery, avionics, generator, magnetos, etc.) and another few options to zero (levers) or 100 (parking brake). Done! :)

Hmmm... - what am I doing wrong? Everytime I save a flight after shutting down the engine and turnig off the lights my aircraft load up cold and dark.Maybe I'm missing the point here but neither my Carenado F33 nor any other plane I fly refuse to load cold and dark.

...I encounter another interesting phenomena.I can end up a flight shut everything off, and come back to hours later, only to find out that all my avionic are on and my Battery is dead :( ... since I can Jump star, I need to load another Bird and go back to my F33