Sign in to follow this  
esg

Project Airbus A320 v2.1 released

Just one question before I update...are the repaints for the previous version still good on the update...I looked at the readme file and din't see it mentioned. Thanks for the update and your hours of work on this freeware masterpiece ;)Cheers,Scott

They will work; however, they should ideally receive the following updates:

• Add ANT1/ANT2/ANT3/SATV to the aircraft title as required http://dl.dropbox.co...1_antguide.jpeg
  • Copy A320_misc_1 over from the base pack
  • Add the under-slat texture to A320_wing_2_t (compare with any of the official v2.1 liveries)
  • Add updated engine parts to A320_2_t (compare with any of the official v2.1 liveries)
  • Add the compressor texture to A320_1_t (compare with any of the official v2.1 liveries)

These are good news. And they didn't modify the airfile, so my "Max N1=89%" fix can be kept Big%20Grin.gif Thank you very much, Project Airbus.Best regards from Colombia,Luis Miguel

Best regards,
Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Main rig: self built, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X with PBO enabled (but default settings, CO -15 mV, and SMT ON), 2x16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM, Nvidia RTX3060 Ti 8GB, 256 GB M.2 SSD (OS+apps) + 2x1 TB SATA III SSD (sims) + 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD (storage), Viewsonic VX2458-MHD 1920x1080@120 Hz, Windows 10 Pro. Runing FSX-SE, MSFS and P3D v5.4 (with v4.5 default airports).

Mobile rig: ASUS Zenbook UM425QA (AMD Ryzen 7 5800H APU @3.2 GHz and boost disabled, 1 TB M.2 SSD, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro). Running FS9 there... sometimes on just battery! FSX-SE also installed, just in case. 

VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Left + GNX THQ as primary controllers. Xbox Series X|S wireless controller as standby/travel.

I am confussed with the installation. I have 4 folders Project Airbus A320 V2.1, Project Airbus A320-111, Project Airbus A320-214, and Project Airbus A320-232. Now when I install the liveries they are going in the folder that IS NOT Project Airbus A320 V2.1. Is that right?Do I need to move the folders in the Project Airbus A320 V2.1 to the other PA folders? I need some help. I need some simplified instructions! LoL

I am confussed with the installation. I have 4 folders Project Airbus A320 V2.1, Project Airbus A320-111, Project Airbus A320-214, and Project Airbus A320-232. Now when I install the liveries they are going in the folder that IS NOT Project Airbus A320 V2.1. Is that right?Do I need to move the folders in the Project Airbus A320 V2.1 to the other PA folders? I need some help. I need some simplified instructions! LoL
Just wanted to say I got it installed correctly.