Sign in to follow this  

Missile attack on Israeli 757

Guest mikehaska

Yup. Since the warning from the US Government several months ago, I've felt like we were in a giant countdown till when such an event would occur. When I heard the news this morning, I thought "Well, the clock's run out."

Really scary... it was carrying 216 people, looked to be one of the brand new stretched 757-300 models when they showed it landing on TV this morning... Only a matter of time before they learn how to aim and are successful with one of these attacks unfortunately. :( What's next, FAA mandated chaff and flare dispensers on all airliners... jeez.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I owe you my apologies Braun, and the others in this forum. All I can say is I won't be happy until each and every one of these terrorists is dead, as well as those who support them or silently give them praise. If that means eliminating half of the Arab world, so be it. I feel nothing but seething hatred for these terrorists, their "God", and their animal lust to kill.And let me add that their "God" has nothing to do with Allah, or *******, or Buddah. Their God is greed--the greed to take human life, the greed to be seen dancing in the streets before a world stage, the greed to steal what is not theirs. Their God has nothing to do with the God most of us believe in. I can forgive a people who believe in God, or any sense of morality, but I'm afraid I am not Christian enough to forgive these ugly beasts for their murder at every corner.

Hi John,You should be commended for apologizing to Braun. That is a stand up thing to do. :-)Someone above stated that what would be next chaf... Well, Maybe..?The Salon report stated that these missiles may have already been smuggled into the United States.These scum, whether palistinian, or otherwise need to be taken out. Plain and simple.Anyway, Thank You John,Regards,Joe :-waveHere are Picture Galleries of My Trip out west in 2002.Gallery #1 Pima Air & Space Museum + AMARC (Boneyard) at Davis Monthan AFB, Tucson, Arizona. (over 240 Pictures)http://www.pbase.com/sonar5/pimaamarc

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

I agree..these scum of the earth need to be wiped out. So many terrorist attacks are disgusting. Whoever supports them financialy/emotionaly/spiritualy should be wiped out no questions asked. They are the biggest cowards to infest this planet.Mike

Most interesting was the last line, where it was suggested that good security around the airport perimeters might suffice....I don't know what the max. altitude is of a stinger, but I do know that 30 miles out, most aircraft on approach are around 10,000 ft. or so. 15 miles out, many are around 5000 feet. That's a lot of "perimeter" to secure.

It's time the rest of the world get this one concept: There can be no compromise with terrorists. It doesn't matter who they are or how "friendly" they are with us. The only way to achieve peace in this matter is through victory. Period.I'm tired of seeing us compromise with other countries. Yeah, we took out the terrorist-sponsoring government in Afghanistan but what about the rest of the world? What about Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan (especially the swath of "no-man's land" on the border with Afghanistan), Iraq, Iran, Syria, etc, etc?Would there be opposition? Yep. So what! I'd be willing to see gas prices go to 10.00/gallon and be forced to ride my bicycle in order to see these guys taken out.The world will never be at peace until the terrorists are eliminated. Period.Like Bush said: Either you're with us or you're with the terrorists.Peteman_RBoise, Idaho