Sign in to follow this  
victorlima01

Whatever happened to NAVdata.at´s AIRAC updates?

Is something wrong with Richard? It´s been months since the las AIRAC update and I´m starting to get worried about him. Does anybody know if everything´s alright?

I think the navdata.at site is not maintained anymore. Take a look at www.navigraph.com. The latest cycle is 1111

Yes, Richard now processes the FMC databases at Navigraph.com especially since to obtain the data needed for those and the now increased time for coding and correcting his costs went way up. Many payware models and applications use this data so it is natural since navigraph pays for the various digital data sources that he work for them.A navigraph FMC data subscription covers all of the download formats you require for just the one fee for your subscription period. The fees are in my opinion reasonable. Check out the different fee structures for multiple cycles at navigraph.com.