Sign in to follow this  
GraemeBr

AOA update?

Can someone update me on how many videos AOA have released so far?I am planning to purchase the series but I was waiting to see if they picked up the pace of release as they indicated.Is this the case?

4 videos :1. Lighting2. Emergency Equipment3. Caution & Warning System4. Fire Protection

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Im waiting until they have everthing released then I'll buy a DVD Version if you've got it. I find it odd that the NGX has been out for 3 months (I think) and they've only made 4 videos, and another thing Im not happy with is paying for something that isn't even avaible yet...call me crazy but thats what I think.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I received email regarding 737 updates but I can't view it as I am not a registered member.I am not paying to find out what the updates are. Is it not an idea to make the update page available for everyone to see?

I expect they are waiting for the SDK like many others.Tom Hibben
They don't need the SDK to make the videos.

They take a while due to the high production value, but I still won't buy until its a whole set. I get too impatient haha