Sign in to follow this  
Pascal

ASE is affecting the light itensity of the NGX after weather depiction

Hi Guys,maybe someone can evaluate this issue and can give me a workaround with this issue.If I am starting a night flight with the ngx WITH ASE (Active Sky Evolution) , then I have this light intensity as attached.WITHOUT ASE then I have the right and original light intensity....Did someone of you saw this also while using ASE ?Best regardsPascal-Antoin Ducardus

We can't help you unless you supply some information about the current weather at the time. Just saying it happens to me too doesn't give us any clues. I use ASE too but the lights change depending on the weather at the time. If it was a foggy morning or snowing or something like that then your lights would probably look that way.

Hi Guys,thank you very much for your help. Indeed it was the METAR information and the weather setting from the actual weather parameters.I tried to load the actual weather in EDDH and then I reset the weather again within the FSX to a very fairly weather. The result was that I got the original light intensity back ;-) I didn´t know this feature that the lights will be changing their intensity with different weather conditions.Again, thank you to all with your hint and tips.Best regardsPascal