Sign in to follow this  
ricky76

Pushback question.

I love the pushback feature in the CDU. Is it possible to have an "auto" option that will automatically align you up with the taxiway without having to quess the distances? Much like the AES pushback. I allways seem to find myself stopped in the grass or in the service vehicle roadways where a fuel truck or forklift will drive through me.Cheers.

No, it's distance/angle only. It can sometimes help to use a top-down view to guesstimate what you need

That is a good idea the top down view. Thanks for the reply. It was just a thought/idea.Cheers

I love the pushback feature in the CDU. Is it possible to have an "auto" option that will automatically align you up with the taxiway without having to quess the distances? Much like the AES pushback.I allways seem to find myself stopped in the grass or in the service vehicle roadways where a fuel truck or forklift will drive through me.Cheers.
What you say would be a great idea for SP2.Thinking.gif

Possibly, as long as it can be coded easily. Would be nice.

Anyone know what the gauge was in FS9 that you could enable it, it would start pushing back and you could steer with the rudder pedals? It was quite handy.