Sign in to follow this  
5kywalker

Cant reinstall PMDG 747F

Hi ...sorry, for posting here ... but when I tried to install the 747F (FS9) to my new PC, I got an error message. No validation possible. Although I put order no. , password and email correctly into the required fields !I tried to contact You via the support page, but the email I received contained a link which lead me to nowhere.So - how will I install my 747F which I payed for at the quickest way ? I really don`t have the time for this !RegardsMats

Try opening a support ticket. That's the best way to get activation issues resolved.

Now I feel like taken for a ride ...Trying to open a support ticket, I need to register at the support forum which leads me to the message: "Bad RequestYour browser sent a request that this server could not understand."And in addition:"NOTE: If for some reason your unable to complete verification (an error message is returned, etc) please visit our customer support forum and request assistance. One of our administrators will provide you with the help you need to get your account verified..."Come on PMDG stuff, it`s time to help, before I post this issue around the forums Whistle.gif

That is strange. I'm sure Ryan or Paul will spot this topic & point you in the right direction.

I really hope they will ... if one sells an installer which is making such problems, one should offer a rather quick support :(

Ok. Now I know, how the PMDG stuff treats customers who payed already for a product. I am not interested in the freighter version anymore but I will spread that issue via all german and european forums where I am an active user. So maybe I can prevent some simmers from buying Your products and having the same trouble, that I had.

Wait, order #, password & email..Are you sure you bought it directly from pmdg and not some other online store?

I have the same problemWhen I receive the e-mail to validate registration for a support ticket neither Firefox or IE can find the web site!I also input all the correct data to install and it cannot validate the install on my new PC.