Sign in to follow this  
jeff b

skysim hawk

does anyone know what has happened to skysim as i have had to re-install onto a new pc and their website does not seem to exist and i cant activate the hawk .if anyone knows how to contact them and get the hawk activated again i would be very grateful as this is my favourite fsx aircraft . thanks jeff

does anyone know what has happened to skysim as i have had to re-install onto a new pc and their website does not seem to exist and i cant activate the hawk .if anyone knows how to contact them and get the hawk activated again i would be very grateful as this is my favourite fsx aircraft . thanks jeff
JeffThis will probably be no help, but I attempted this last June - see here. I eventually gave up trying - very poor service in my opinion...If you manage it, then please let me know.RegardsGary

sorted ,i tried to contact sky-sim with no reply so i re-moved the hawk and re-installed it ,then in the bottom activation boxes i typed 0's in all the boxes which came up activation valid,then i replaced the ss hawk gauge in the hawk panel folder with this one http://www.simshed.co.uk/JIM/SS_HAWK.zip and now i can fly the hawk as normal hope this helps.jeff

So, are you saying that the Hawk is free now? Putting 0´s in activation box works for everybody isn´t it?Sorry if i understood wrong! Angel.gif

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

i dont know if you can still buy the skysim hawk ?. anyway their customer services dont exist as they dont answer emails so putting zero's in all the bottom activation boxes and changing the ils gauge enables me to fly and enjoy this great plane.the plane is not free but this is a way of being able to fly the aircraft for more than 300 seconds . it worked for me .Whistle.gif

i tried to contact sky-sim with no reply
Sounds like nothing's changed there then.I can actually log into my account and place the Hawk into my shopping basket. However, I'm slightly worried about proceeding any further as I'm sure that this is not the way to go about retrieving my original purchase without paying for it again...

i see their security certificate has expired ,i don't think i would risk buying from this site .at least by doing what i put in my last post i can fully enjoy the hawk again.