Sign in to follow this  
torro

737ngx - 600/700 Dome Lights

Hi,Can anybody help,as I can't get the dome lights(dim or bright) to illuminate the panels in the 600/700 varients. The light bulb comes on but no illumination.They work fine in the 800/900.ThanksKen Ockwell

same here. couldn't figure out where to find it so took off with the overhead panel in the dark. once I got to climbing on autopilot, I flipped to the overhead panel and it was right there (top half of panel). worked fine for me (actually too bright...just left the dials as lit).

same here. couldn't figure out where to find it so took off with the overhead panel in the dark. once I got to climbing on autopilot, I flipped to the overhead panel and it was right there (top half of panel). worked fine for me (actually too bright...just left the dials as lit).
This was not the OP's question.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

The way they were actually able to configure the dome light was by using the FSX smoke effect (if I recall correctly). Because of that, in order to have it work properly, the engines must be on.The above could be inaccurate.

Kyle Rodgers

Hi,Thanks everybody. The dome lights do come on once the engines start, but it means I'm fumbling around in a dark ish!! cockpit. I'll try to copy the smoke effects config from the 800 into the 600, as the 800 dome illuminates with just the ground power/ or apu available.Thanks

Hi,Thanks everybody.  The dome lights do come on once the engines start, but it means I'm fumbling around in a dark ish!! cockpit.  I'll try to copy the smoke effects config from the 800 into the 600, as the 800 dome illuminates with just the ground power/ or apu available.Thanks
Hello Anonymous,After battery power is turned on then Dome Light can be turned ON in my 800 also. What is the smoke filename?However, my -600 Janet repaint ... Battery power ON  then Dome Light works also.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

how does one get this to work?

Brendan R, KDXR PHNL KJFK

Type rated: SF34 / DH8 (Q400) / DC9 717 MD-88/ B767 (CFI/II/MEI/ATP)

Majestic Software Q400 Beta Team / Pilot Consultant / Twitter @violinvelocity