Sign in to follow this  
romoni

Uninstall Active Sky X and X Graphics a safely way

Hello!It's time to reinstall FSX but before I'll to do that I must uninstall a few addons and Active Sky X and X Graphics belong those series I suppouse. I don't want reinstall my OS (WIN7 64 bit) and I don't want any problem either so thats why I ask from pro-men that about what is a correct way to uninstall those 2 addons?Once time as I uninstalled these products I got a few seriously problem and I had only one solution to solve them: reinstall OS and it's very long process and I don't like do it now.I hope that some one could help me.RegardsRolf

Rolf Niemi

Use the Active Sky Evolution entry in the Win7 Control Panel > Program and Features.That should be fine.

Use the Active Sky Evolution entry in the Win7 Control Panel > Program and Features.That should be fine.
Thank YouDo You really mean that Active Sky X and X Graphics can uninstall with ASE entry - correct?Rolf

Rolf Niemi

No that is only part correct. Use the control panel and then manually delete any folders left behind.

No that is only part correct. Use the control panel and then manually delete any folders left behind.
Thank You!I'll do as You said, but may I ask what do You mean this: "No that is only part correct."? Should I do somethings with ASE after I uninstall AS X and X Gaphics?Sorry my stupid questions but I really want to know what I do.Rolf

Rolf Niemi

You have to use more than just the control panel. That was the part that was not totally correct from the other poster.